Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fauci's Crimes - Not his 1st Plandemic   Dare You - US Politics

Started 9-Aug by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 2508 views.
Guard101

15-Aug

"Once America goes, Canada goes, then the entire world falls."

thumbsup

Totally accurate!

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

15-Aug

I learned that Australia is the test case for marshal law and take down.  UK is next, then Canada, then they will wipe out the United States.  Whether that is true or not, I don't know.  We have millions of law-abiding citizens that own guns, and we aren't talking pee shooters here.  So in this country it may be a blood bath.  Since they disarmed all the other countries in advance, they will fall easily. :'(

drl0lip0p

16-Aug

Anti-CONvid Protest in Montreal. Quebec

https://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2700/1

Among those who gathered, several questioned the official COVID-19 death toll and science behind vaccines, citing discredited conspiracy theories.

maxi4

17-Aug

This person has already been forgotten, stud. Who gives a crap what Brighteon says. It's just more meaningless right wing swill.

maxi4

17-Aug

Please explain to us how the infrastructure bill is slavery for us people. Be specific now. Thank You.

maxi4

17-Aug

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

Oh yes! Actually, the USA funded Hitler, and taught him all about eugenics/genocide. 

Really? That's sounds odd to me. Please post your source on this. Thank You.

maxi4

17-Aug

AuntBetsie said:

A leaked report from Moderna’s data collection company reveals that the Moderna covid-19 vaccines have caused upwards of 300,000 vaccine injuries

Please post said report. This is too serious to just let slide. Do it now for god's sake. Thank you.

M0THACUP

18-Aug

WOW!! This is must-read!!

AuntBetsie

20-Aug

The gloomy numbers escalates every minute of the day!

MochaSofa

6-Sep

The numbers have escalated even more higher.