Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dr. Sean Brooks PhD Oxford   Dare You - US Politics

Started 19/8/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 5376 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

19/8/21

This one will definitely be taken down soon.  I'm quite sure the free speech sites will snag it up, but until then, try to watch this one as soon as possible.  He tells it like it is, bluntly, but they only give him 3 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TrCbt6ai1A

Dot_hoe

20/8/21

I got this video is not available in my country....

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

20/8/21

Naw, they finally took it down.  What are these evil people afraid of.  Possibly the truth?  I read many of the reviews, and everyone agreed, they would remove it.  Some said though, they already saved it, will upload it again, and of course, get it to the free speech sites.

When they do, I'll post it.

In reply toRe: msg 1
AuntBetsie

20/8/21

PHD DR. SEAN BROOKS (OXFORD) TELLS YOU WHEN AND HOW THE VACCINATED WILL DIE - EXPOSING THE FRAUD

wilparanormal Published August 19, 2021 870 Views

Rumble -- This viral video comes in the wake of the Joe Biden administration’s announcement on Wednesday, August 18, that Covid-19 booster shots would be available starting September 20 for American adults who received the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. The US will provide a third shot to Americans who received their second vaccine dose at least eight months ago.

The Pandemic Fraud Exposed by Doctors around the world. It's all about BIG PHARMA PROFIT.

Profit cannot be made from vaccines if there are cures and preventative medicines. Therefore, these medicines like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have been banned around the world.

https://rumble.com/vleukx-phd-dr.-sean-brooks-oxford-tells-you-when-and-how-the-vaccinated-will-die-e.html

grinning  thumbsup

AuntBetsie

20/8/21

I found Dr. Sean Brooks on Rumble...

In reply toRe: msg 1
AuntBetsie

20/8/21

Dr. Brook explains the hard truth to Ohio School Board about the mRNA shot

There is hope (please share): Proven Methods To Live Despite Being Vaccinated, Reversing Damage & Fighting
Back W/ Dr. Joe Nieusma:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Frrj3uPNjDJD/

clap

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

20/8/21

Thank you.  I knew it was just a matter of time.  I knew the people that want the truth, who share the truth, and know how to save Yt videos, would snag it up.  Some of them said so in the reviews.

However, there are so many that have some kind of mental block on their minds, they refuse to believe anything, and I mean anything, that goes against the narrative.  Not too long after I posted it on another forum, the host came back with some website link, one I've never heard of, attacking Dr. Brooks.  Didn't attack his message, just attacked his credentials.

I didn't bother to look up his credentials, because I already know everything he said to be the truth.  Because I've already listened to many others that are the best minds in medicine, virology, epidemiology, economics, and vaccinology from all over the world.  That I have verified their resume's.

They want us dead.

Eliot (Elohimil)

21/8/21

When will youtube aministration admit that they are behaving as the NAZI did during WW2?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

21/8/21

Never.  The tactics that they are using worked in Germany.  And by the time the majority of people woke up, it was too late.

Eliot (Elohimil)

21/8/21

So much historical information and education online for free and still people can't see how they have been detoured into Nazism?