Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Conspiracies - Join the dots.   Discussions

Started 11-Sep by Harold27Z; 3563 views.
Harold27Z

11-Sep

When JFK was murdered, the CIA coined the term "conspiracy theorist" to stop people connecting the dots.  Kill the messenger syndrome applies because pig-ignorant sheep REFUSE to do their own research.

If anyone can prove me wrong, then I will join the trendy-lefty fan-club with the zeal of the newly converted.

Galatians 4:16 "Have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth" ?

01 ) Edomites like Barbara Lerner Specter have been implementing the Kalergi plan to destroy Europe with low quality DNA.

02 ) JFK was killed so his successor could immediately rescind JFK's Executive Order 11110 so banksters could again charge interest on printed money.

03 ) NATO's Operation Gladio killed civillians at Bolognia train station to blame the Communists.

04 ) NATO provides a taxi service to muslimes into Europe.

05 ) Western agencies created, funded and weaponized most of the bad guy organizations from the Middle East to Afghanistan including the "Arab" Spring.

06 ) 9-11 was an inside job - how else could the laws of physics change overnight ?

07 ) Investigations are covered-up so the guilty can die in their own time without being imprisoned.  "National Security" protects the guilty - ask Julian Assange or Edward Snowden.

08 ) By sheer coincidence, critical CCTV cameras are always faulty during major incidents - Jeffrey Epstein's cell, 9-11 pentagon etc.

09 ) By sheer coincidence, self-defence exercises happen at the same time and place where incidents happen - London 7/7 and 9-11 etc.

10 ) Crisis actors are used for stage-managed events eg the Sandy Hook hoax at an empty school closed a year before - no maintenance slips eg for light bulbs nor paint etc.  It dove-tails into the people-control (alias "gun-control") agenda".

11 )  The moon-landing was faked due to the Van Allen Belt radiation preventing travel beyond 1000 km.  I could provide multiple more reasons.

12 )  By sheer coincidence, Bill Gates' Event 201 circus played out exactly as "predicted".  Lo and behold, the plandemic commenced within weeks.

13 ) The definition of a "pandemic" had to be changed to exclude the need for these words" causing enormous numbers of deaths" so they can be declared on a whim for more lock-downs as per "Operation Lockstep".

14 ) The jabs are an IQ test which millions have failed.   The science was "settled" then "unsettled" on Thalidomide and DDT.  Doctors promoted smoking for your health.  Big-pharma whistle-blowers tend to have car accidents and become "suicidal".  Ditto for critical witnesses.

15 ) The UN will use GMO food as a weapon of depopulation.

16 ) Anything patented gets scrutinized for potential military value - even arse-scratching devices.

17 )  Those who criticize, have done bugger-all research into Agenda-21 and Agenda 2030 which are based upon George Orwell's "1984".

18 )  History is full of examples of governments harming their own people,

19 ) Waco, MK-Ultra, Bohemian Grove, Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Mocking Bird, Operation Northwoods, Tuskagee syphillis experiments, chem-trails in the air, poisonous industrial waste called Fluoride in tap-water to dumb-down people.

20 )  UFOs are virtually all black projects. They are only "Unidentified" by the common masses.  Checkout Project Blue-Beam.

I could list many other examples.  I predict I will be labelled a "conspiracy-theorist" by those who cannot articulate how I might be mistaken.

HerbSouth

11-Sep

Hey Harry!  You must have a lot of time on your hands to type all of what your trying to say!!!!

Michele (Conclave)

11-Sep

Conspiracy theorists tend to have a lot of time on their hands, driven by this need to spread their lies and misconceptions the way spring breakers in Florida spread COVID. 

Very intriguing list, most likely I'll follow-up a search for accuracy!

Thank you, that is some amazing homework to the task! 

thumbsup

Harold27Z

15-Sep

That list is barely the tip of the tip of the ice-berg.

HerbSouth

15-Sep

Join the dots Herbie!

fabul0us

16-Sep

Harold27Z said:

07 ) Investigations are covered-up so the guilty can die in their own time without being imprisoned. "National Security" protects the guilty - ask Julian Assange or Edward Snowden.

Sarah Harrison, one of Assange's most trusted senior staff members, actually met with Snowden while the American was in Hong Kong - at a time when it was unknown where Snowden would end up.

"He preferred Latin America, but my advice was that he should take asylum in Russia despite the negative PR consequences, because my assessment is that he had a significant risk he could be kidnapped from Latin America on CIA orders," Assange recently said in an interview with The Times. "Kidnapped or possibly killed."

Read more: tweaktown.com/news/l

fabul0us

16-Sep

Harold27Z said:

11 ) The moon-landing was faked due to the Van Allen Belt radiation preventing travel beyond 1000 km. I could provide multiple more reasons.

ABSOLUTELY! thumbsup

Harold27Z

16-Sep

In hindsight, Julian Assange would have been safer in the Russian embassy instead of the Ecuadorean embassy.

Outside, the police scored a fortune in overtime as if they were worried a mass murderer would walk the streets.