Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Cancer Scam   Health and Science

Started 12-Sep by Harold27Z; 4111 views.
Michele (Conclave)

5-Oct

You are just flat-out racist. Talk about a dinosaur.

Guard101

5-Oct

thumbsup HEMP OIL is great, they make it so expensive now, it's incredibly odd!

Harold27Z

5-Oct

I believe you.  I try to avoid pharmacy shops because they are so boring.  The products are deliberately given the most sickenizing names unlike confectionery.

Guard101

5-Oct

That's right, nothing is left to genuine heal, but grossly income for the agent on the top seat! 

Harold27Z

5-Oct

It grieves me that Big Pharma scores profits on 6 headache tablets per year from me.

I deem Big Pharma responsible for the deaths of countless alternative doctors.  Many suddenly acquired suicidal tendencies, or had car accidents.  Or were poisoned. Or fell out a window.  Whistle-blowers like Brandy Vaughn also died under suspicious circumstances.

Any investigator will ask; "Cuo bono - who benefits" ?  If you follow the money, the trail collectively leads to Big Pharma.

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

About 25 years ago, I went for a general checkup - and I was told that I have about a year or less to live; because I had an ovarian cancer… I never felt better when I went to a privately run Doctor and it seemed that I never had cancer or anything close.

CAN you see me now? Isn't this a good reason not to trust anyone in the medical INDUSTRY?

Harold27Z

7-Oct

Not all doctors are chemical doctors.  We prefer homeopathic equivalents.

One doctor uses a QX machine and could tell you you were eg at a quarry or a beach recently in the last week or 10 days.

We also used a guy who uses a torch to check your eyes then tell you you have a sore shoulder or foot.

One of his patients had spent a fortune on professors who were unable to get her pregnant.  That money could buy a house in a decent area.  Within 2 months, she was on the phone screaming with joy about her pregnant status.  He said: "I thought that's what you wanted".  It was.

Elsewhere I mentioned how he saw our son's first 4 teeth months before they emerged as he predicted by looking in the eyes.

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

Brilliant, thumbsup

I've heard of similar testimonial stories several times before --  thank you for sharing this...

Wabbeet

8-Oct

Harold27Z said:

You can always tell a liberal by the height of his walls. The rich do not depend upon public swimming pools. Just to make you jealous, our pool is genuine plastic.

RIGHT ON!!