Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

India - 5G - 32 deaths in 20 days.   Discussions

Started 19-Oct by Harold27Z; 561 views.
MochaSofa

19-Oct

The Chinses government wouldn't let India have enough coal to burn?

Harold27Z

19-Oct

I cannot see the linkage between coal and 5G radiation.

5G is a Direct Energy Weapon which can be fine-tuned to interact with the devil's DNA jabs.

MochaSofa

20-Oct

Current India suffers from lack of electricity,  due to coal shortage,  would anything work without it? 

Harold27Z

20-Oct

Tell me about it.

India's power-cuts CANNOT be any worse than those in SA which once produced the world's cheapest electricity.

Electricity is very expensive yet the state provides it free in the squatter camp townships.

Addirmatives reject pre-paid electricity meters.  They demand it free or on credit which will never be paid.

Municipalities owe countless billions in arrears to Eskom, the electricity utility parastatal.

I read that Indian electricity workers, per capita, were 40 times more productive than the affirmative electricity staff in SA.

Eskom which is the state run electricity producer, is 35% over-staffed - all have heavy duty suntans.

Civilized engineers were fired to fix the affirmative quotas.  Instead of re-employing them, the state paid a fortune for an Italian team to do a survey.

AuntBetsie

23-Oct

READ THE FINE PRINT!  speech_balloon

This is a village in Jaffrabad district of India where 5G towers were recently installed (around april, 2021). Within 20 days of installing the towers, 32 villagers died! Their deaths were quick and unpredictable without prior illness. Most who died were between 40-50 years old as told by the villagers. The wife of one interviewee died without prior signs in one night. They demand these towers to be removed else they will burn them down.

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/india-32-villagers-die-in-20-days-they-cut-5g-power-lines-in-response-video/

Wabbeet

30-Oct

What was it so odd there? skull

They had a bash party - so they killed for fun!

Harold27Z

30-Oct

Big pharma was hoping poor Indians would not make a fuss.

MochaSofa

23-Nov

How about that? I didn't know it was that bad and problematic!