Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Conspiracy reality   Discussions

Started 21-Oct by Harold27Z; 491 views.
Harold27Z

21-Oct

The term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA to discredit people asking poignant questions about the JFK assassination.

Today the expression is used to terminate a debate on real issues.

Those who use the expression and point the finger provide no clarification about how the theory is far-fetched.

They never investigate the wheeling and dealings of Freemasons, Bilderburgers, Council on Foreign Relations, Royal Institute for International Affairs, the Tavistock Institute  etc.  How are they benevolent to society ?

They never consider the nature of discussions at the inner circle level. They have done bugger-all research.

When unable to debate due to defectivities in arguments, they resort to "killing the messenger".

What would it take to make them SEE that the New World Order is materializing in front of their eyes ?

Michele (Conclave)

22-Oct

Put down the Kool-aid, dude. 

Eliot (Elohimil)

23-Oct

wave

I well remember that part of these historical  testimonies!!

Harold27Z

23-Oct

Luckily I have a good alibi.  I was still shitting in my nappies.

Eliot (Elohimil)

23-Oct

Greta Thunder said, always get the washable nappies!!  thumbsup sweat_smile

Harold27Z

23-Oct

Yes we must always listen to that charming expert.

Eliot (Elohimil)

24-Oct

Anyone following this kid logic, deserves what it gets! 

Harold27Z

29-Oct

A school exam involved a cartoon depicting the bitch being anti-global establishment. In reality, she is related to the Rothschilds who wish to score from "climate change tax" to impoverish non-elites.