Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Fake Jab circus.   Social issues

Started 21-Nov by Harold27Z; 463 views.
Harold27Z

21-Nov

Alleged celebrities pretend to get jabbed. They wait for the cameras to be ready to roll. Then they ritualistically ROLL-UP THEIR SLEEVES. How comes they never arrive wearing short-sleeved shirts ? They knew a jab was part of the schedule. Their syringe needles do NOT penetrate the skin. The liquid move from the outside, to a a central concealed cylindrical part of the syringe. It all a FAKE CIRCUS.

Who is brave enough to agree ?

Pinck0

22-Nov

I've seen that; the first very time on a video shot out of Belgium!!!

In reply toRe: msg 2
Harold27Z

22-Nov

I have an image of a Bill Gates look-a-like but masked of course for the first time and taking the jab.

Likewise we had a VERY MASKED look-a-like for Tiffany Pontes Dover, the Pfizer poster girl nurse who fainted 15 minutes after the jab and died the same day.  The original Tiffany had a hair parting on the side, not in the centre. Her Facebook page went offline more or less in a day or two.  Family were obviously warned to stay quiet.

Pinck0

22-Nov

Obviously everything is cooked up for the Pharma's interest to con more victims into their scam ingredients! 

In reply toRe: msg 7
HerbSouth

23-Nov

Weasel (poptardo)

24-Nov

This alone game me some skepticism -  thinking; "why so much commercial  propaganda to stay healthy under the shot? " As if most people have no mind of our own... 

On and on the commercials are given on every platform, from Radio, TV and online.... now they are after young kid giving shots at school!!