Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Obama Tests Positive for CONvid   Dare You - US Politics

Started 17-Mar by drl0lip0p; 3635 views.
drl0lip0p

17-Mar

Recall, Barack Obama joined other former presidents in a campaign promoting Covid vaccines.

zap NEW:

Fully Vaxxed *And Boosted* Barack Obama Tests Positive For Covid-19

Fully vaxxed and boosted Barack Obama announced on Sunday that he tested positive for Covid-19.

Obama said former First Lady, Michelle, tested negative.

“I just tested positive for COVID. I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise. Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative,” Obama said Sunday in a tweet. “It’s a reminder to get vaccinated if you haven’t already, even as cases go down,” he added

By Cristina Laila
Published March 13, 2022 at 4:02pm
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/new-fully-vaxxed-boosted-barack-obama-tests-positive-covid-19/

NYCKGB

17-Mar

For sure; this proves that the vaccines are useless! 

TAB00GA

18-Mar

Vaxx Failure?! ?

grinning  grinning  sweat_smile  grin

AuntBetsie

18-Mar

These days, anyone that gets a sniffle has to declare a CONvid syndrome?

sweat_smile

Dot_hoe

19-Mar

Obama still thinks he is the president!

Someone should fire them all including every WH resident!

• Edited 19 March 2022 22:56  by  Dot_hoe

DIDN'T THE WHITE HOUSE FORCE VACCINES ON EVERYONE?

Yes, I was shouting! grinning

In reply toRe: msg 3
drl0lip0p

22-Mar

This particular Vaxx stunt was just an elaborate scam!

drl0lip0p

22-Mar

Nov 4, 2021 — For our country, the choice is simple: get more people vaccinated, or prolong this pandemic and its impact on our country.

SasBun

25-Mar

mask

More than 10,000 vaccinated people catch Wuhan coronavirus – leading many to question if vaccines really work

Ramon Tomey - June 5, 2021 sleepy

Natural News) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said it has recorded more than 10,000 cases of so-called breakthrough infections. These infections involve people who contract the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) at least 14 days after their final COVID-19 vaccine dose. The public health agency still insisted that such instances are “relatively rare.”

https://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2637/1