Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Biden Lives Long Enough to Become the Villain   Dare You - US Politics

Started 30-Apr by Apollonius (Theocritos); 533 views.

As I'm always saying, Biden has been both for and against every single political position from segregation to same-sex marriage to American involvement in foreign wars to pronouncements on immigration.

“[W]hen it comes to issues like abortion…I’m about as liberal as your grandmother,” Biden said in 1974. “I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far. I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.”
[...]

Biden’s opinions on gay marriage have also conveniently evolved in lockstep with public opinion.

“My dad dropped me off at the town square,” Biden said of his childhood in a 2018 interview. “And there were two men in suits standing on the corner and the light was red and they kissed as I was getting out of the car. I looked back at my dad because I hadn’t seen that before and he said, ‘It’s simple Joe. They love each other.’”

Yeah. Sure he did. I’ll take “Shit that never happened” for $600, Alex. If it was that simple in 1961, why spend the next four and a half decades opposing gay marriage?

Guard101

3-May

And - I thought he has already peaked into his special villain status!

grinning

The political strategists constantly show off what they are made of; POWER & MONEY!

mask v

Who Rules America: The Fight for Political Power | US Politics | ENDEVR Documentary

Dec 13, 2020
https://youtu.be/GmBzU2LSdbY
ENDEVR

Who Rules America: The Fight for Political Power | US Politics | ENDEVR Documentary from 2012

Dot_hoe

10-May

Shouldn't there be an age limit when someone runs the superpowered political caucus? 

NewsFrea1

12-May

How did this clown become a president? 

fearful

Seaguil

12-May

How much longer will this CLOWNISH man live and disrupt world wide semi-peace? 

confounded

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sylveria

13-May

David Webb: Biden is a skilled political LIAR!!.

David Webb slams the Biden administration for ongoing fentanyl overdoses as a result of an open borders policy and crack pipes found at distribution centers.

13 May 2022 Fox News
https://youtu.be/JDf2yaOfrQY

confounded

At a whole length inside quite other situations,

Joe Biden is a sore thump to everyone's mind.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Guard101

18-May

fearful
 “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.”

- Groucho Marx

Guard101

18-May

One of the major adversaries of freedom is the coalition of political power with exorbitant wealth.