Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

History of the Aryan Origins   History and Archaeology

Started 24-Jun by Ø¿æÜ (Wunderlost); 2327 views.
drl0lip0p

14-Jul

Poeple of the planet earth, have been migrsting since the stone ages!  v

The whole world is a manuscript and those who do not travel interpret everything out of one single page.

grin

Harold27Z said:

GREAT.  You will be able to explain the VAST disparities in achievements between the Aryan and bantu, pigmy and Aborigine life-forms. 

If you mind on to the minute cults, the huge societies take care of themselves. You can increase rules over your life by giving closer attention to the small insignificant things.

Harold27Z

14-Jul

You've lost me.  I cannot figure out your point.

Guard101

15-Jul

I agree, people get too easily into panic these days on tiny issues and create a huge issue about it... . . .

Guard101

15-Jul

Totally awesome, these maps are greatly appreciated to keep things in perspective.... thumbsup

Glad you liked them.

I am an absolute map fanatic.  All kinds, really, but especially thematic maps and maps that show history (not so much antique maps, although I love them too, but rather, maps that illustrate historical phenomena.

I've also had a lifelong interest in historical linguistics.

Guard101

17-Jul

Maps are an educational testimony, it shows the human footprint of migration and their evolution into other cultures. 

thumbsup

drl0lip0p

18-Jul

RIGHT ON!!! thumbsup

I find those maps extremely helpful too!  

Every minute of our lives counts... 

Every Political derision is enticed to keep as confused, and most of the people fall for it, because politician are getting good at it...

SO GOOD TO KEEP US ALL CONFUSED!