Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Conversation with Elie Wiesel   Lecture and Books

Started 27-Jun by Guard101; 1380 views.
drl0lip0p

20-Jul

This is what creates Word Wars for centuries...

A warriror's creedo that hurts a lot of communities...

v

In reply toRe: msg 6
Harold27Z

21-Jul

Try not to be deceived by the circus.

https://newwritersharbor.com/the-holocaust-honestly-questioned/

The smoke from an UNCONNECTED ornaMENTAL chimney which was built by the Soviets after WW2 ?  Think about it as best you can.

drl0lip0p

24-Jul

Don't you have a NAZI forum to go to -- for your peculiar abhorrence to be stored?!???

angry

Guard101

25-Jul

He is taking advantage to spew hatred,

knowing that Sand-Grain is on vacation!

Harold27Z

25-Jul

How would I have that inside information ?

None of the clique has the brain cells to prove me wrong so you focus upon giving me labels.

Yet none have the brain cells to explain how the labels are somehow a problem.   Considering the source, I genuinely appreciate the labels.  Thank you in advance.

I have waited in vain for similar criticism of Stalin's murder of 40m.

Guard101

26-Jul

No one denied that Stalin killed a huge number of people, however your focus is off and wrong about almost everything else.... I know you may have wrong informtions that gets you on these kind of tracks just as inspector Clouseau has. 

blush

Harold27Z

26-Jul

To know Adolf is to love him.

I often question why Stalin's criminal genocide of 40 million Soviets including 8m Ukrainians  is never mentioned by liberals.

In Georgian, his real surname Dzhugashvili - Kaganovich means "son-of-a-jew".  Wow.  Ain't that a surprise ?  Go check in case I made it up all by myself.

In France, it remains a criminal offence to cast doubts upon ANY findings of the Nuremberg Trial wherein Germans were hanged for the massacre at of 15,000 Polish officers at Katyn forest, Poland.

Lo and behold, in 1989, the Soviet archives were opened up wherein the Edomite controlled Soviet NKVD ADMITTED doing the killings. 

But say so in France and you will be imprisoned for casting doubt upon the official Nuremberg Trial decisions.

Harold27Z

13-Aug

If my info is wrong about the 6m legend, then you imply Rabbi Arye Friedman is lying ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZC9iUAqSRaNh/

Guard101

15-Aug

1 - I am not Jewish and I don't speak Yiddish...

2 - Thus I cannot Judge if this is fake as most of your post!

3 - You have a reputation to be a liar and a repugnant hater.

4 - You use some Godly scripture of your liking to clean out forums.

5 - Most people have gone off already, time to give it a rest....

END of story, and end of my time responding to your utter

!