Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kamala Harris: why ‘no one’ takes her seriously   Dare You - US Politics

Started 4-Aug by NYCKGB; 213 views.
NYCKGB

4-Aug

Kamala Harris shows again why ‘no one’ takes her seriously.

wave
US Vice President Kamala Harris has again shown why “no one” takes her seriously, Sky News host Andrew Bolt says. Ms Harris recently began a meeting by declaring her pronouns as ‘she’ and ‘her’ at a White House event for the 32nd anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. “I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are 'she' and 'her'. I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit,” Ms Harris said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXsYsEJw3_I
Sky News Australia Jul 27, 2022 

• Edited 04 August 2022 12:20  by  NYCKGB
In reply toRe: msg 1
fabul0us

4-Aug

White House event for the 32nd anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. “I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are 'she' and 'her'. I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit,” Ms Harris said.

Amazing that this woman remains in a high job in politics'

frowning

fabul0us

4-Aug

#KamalaHarris #Politican #Poltics
sweat_smile

Awkward Kamala Harris Moments That Were Caught On Camera

THE LIST 18 Nov 2020  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK1gJp6GcxM

Anyone who spends their life in the public eye is guaranteed to have a few awkward moments, and when you’re a politician running on a presidential ticket, you know they’re inevitable. Ever since Kamala Harris was announced as Joe Biden’s running mate, she has been appearing in front of people at event after event. She is almost always on her A-game, but there have been a few noticeable slip-ups. From the various uncomfortable moments at the 2020 Vice Presidential debate to the unfortunate choice of words she used in front of George Stephanopoulos, let’s take a look at some awkward Kamala Harris moments that were caught on camera.

Kamala Harris is known as a puppet, manipulated to the core, it's so obliviously seen that they want idiots..

triumph

drl0lip0p

5-Aug

The lefties created special new laws that sooths them best!  sweat_smile

Lana (Redneckbab1)

5-Aug

grin

Why are people acting like Kamala Harris is the first woman to obtain such a high ranking position in the US Government?

Have we all forgotten that Monica Lewinsky was directly under Bill Clinton?

Sylveria

5-Aug

Kamala Harris' hysterical laughter is an embarrassment to Americans!  blush

Dot_hoe

6-Aug

Kamala is useless and irrelevant for the Americans!!!! sweat