Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Corruption of Medicine   Health and Science

Started 14-Aug by Apollonius (Theocritos); 1415 views.
MelanGEE

12-Nov

Right from the very start some of famous scientists predicted what is happening right now. But did anyone listen? So far I haven't seen anyone from the mass-vaxx followings admitting the huge mistakes. 

I would not trust them, no mater what! 

US talk/topics - 

Pfizer/Moderna - Clinical Trials now 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=46658.1

dragon

maxi4

22-Nov

How do we know that you're not corrupt, stud?

Guard101

29-Nov

Thank you for the vast and accurate information...

I really appreciate it all! thumbsup

You're very welcome!

I feel a little badly that I don't interact much with posters here but instead mostly confine my participation here to providing links to articles, but I'm happy to see these are appreciated.

Apollonius

Guard101

3-Dec

So far six hundred views right into this topic, seems quite interesting for many...  thumbsup

In reply toRe: msg 14

I can only imagine what the pharmaceutical Mafiosi will come up next - to justify every death through blood-clots!

dragon
Moderna's New mRNA Shot4 Heart Failure 

Stéphane Bancel, CEO of Moderna, announced the development of a new mRNA shot to treat patients suffering from heart failure.

In an interview with Sky News, Bancel said, “We are now in a super exciting program where we inject mRNA in people’s heart after a heart attack to grow back new blood vessels and re-vascularize the heart.”

In short, Moderna will fix the problem it created.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=47042.1

MelanGEE

21-Jan

I have the impression that everything will come up to light soon enough. 

• Edited 21 January 2023 14:05  by  MelanGEE

So damn inaudibly fascinating. I don’t think we can walk away from the medical corruptions - as we get bombarded with announcement on the Radio commercial and site banners about getting medicated - let me get this right, some countries in Europe have totally banned all sort commercials about any type drugs. 

drl0lip0p

23-Jan

Yes we can with a court order and arresting all the Pharma Cartel?