Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MICROCHIPPING 3rd world countries   Humanist listings

Started 2/5/20 by 11Blessed1; 3191 views.
TAB00GA

3/5/20

That is a scary video - not to be overlooked and missed!

There cannot be one race, one world, one on everything as U2 songs goes!

The spiritual symbol connections are breathtaking! 

Lady Gaga and Madonna were always Hollywood tools!

speak_no_evil

In reply toRe: msg 1
Sand_Grain

6/5/20

Throughout my life and journey around Europe, the Middle East and African North coast I came up with two things about religion. Most people came up with their own specific creed because they can't take responsibility by their own conscious mind and actions, always blaming others for their behaviour … most of their beliefs reflects their own character, meaning if they are of a good DNA fabric foundation and peaceful NATURE they might chose a peaceful way of life helping out other people without a specific father figure unseen in the unknown to guide them. .

Get two male babies of two different country zones and family, and you might notice one aggressive and the other more peaceful.

Get two female babies in a playpen in the same manner and you may notice also a huge difference in behaviour.

Just my humble thought  

maple_leaf

Sand_Grain

6/5/20

A lot of subliminal symbols - it might be planned or a fluke coincidence, it was fun to watch the intentional show.

- BTW sorry I had to reduce your headlines so that it can be well seen in the promo 

innocent

Sand_Grain

6/5/20

Do you believe that Africans have been Microchipped in the 3rd world countries?

confused

Sand_Grain

6/5/20

BTW raised_hands

Please say 'Hello to Myriam' from me, tell her I'm going fine, no virus or anything close and there's no need to send the police guard again!

grinning v

B0BBI3

6/5/20

The U.S and the U.K military soldiers have been microchipped for several decades - it was to retrieve their bodies when they get killed beside all the important commands they need to survive.

Also the Nordic country microchhip Bank employees and they all know it, because they consent to it, we live in Y2K Tech!  relaxed

B0BBI3

6/5/20

Sand_Grain said:

Please say 'Hello to Myriam' from me, tell her I'm going fine, no virus or anything close and there's no need to send the police guard again!

WOW!!  laughing

PEOPLE ARE GETTING NUTS!! grinning

My parents had a neighbour call the security on therm because they sat outdoors in the front yard together drinking a cup of tea and a beer for my dad!

B0BBI3

6/5/20

DARN RIGHT PEACEFUL NATURE!! thumbsup

So true about the peaceful nature it must be genetic - Nordic people seem to be more peaceful than southern people, also I think it's the heat in the bloodstream or something!

Personally when it's very hot, I'm exhausted and going in slow motion but not the southerner. laughing

11Blessed1

6/5/20

yep this true

RGoss99

8/5/20

Glass houses and people without sin ...?¿?¿

G=G+1