Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sorry About Calling You ‘Uncle Tom’   Conservative's view

Started 15-Jun by Tittah; 1123 views.
Tittah

15-Jun

Larry's Column

Sorry About Calling You ‘Uncle Tom’

The Rev. William Barber, head of North Carolina’s chapter of the left-wing NAACP, recently said this about black, tea-party-supported Republican U.S. Sen. Tim Scott, S.C.: “A ventriloquist can always find a good dummy.” Sounds like Barber might have mentored an ex-high school classmate with whom I recently had the following exchange:

Ex-Classmate: “Uncle Tom in its purest form, that’s Larry Elder, you hate your own people, need your ass kicked. … I remember you from Crenshaw High. Your politics are so predictable. Man, you’re such a phony. White folks don’t accept you like you assume. When I lived in Orange County, you were kind of a joke.”

Jan 23, 2014 v

https://www.larryelder.com/column/sorry-about-calling-you-uncle-tom/

relaxed

In reply toRe: msg 1
TAB00GA

16-Jun

COOL POST!! thumbsup

TG said to Larry Elder:

“Larry, I’m white and live in Orange County. And to be honest I read your posts all the time and always watch when you’re on TV. I truly didn’t realize or even give it a second thought that you were black. Does it matter? I like your views and think you’re an intelligent man. Would truly like to see you in politics. Keep up the good work, we need more people like you. Regardless of color.”

relaxed

GREAT!! I'm watching this - for sure! 

Tittah

20-Jun

Absolutely, don't miss this one! sweat_smile

Ex-Classmate:

"Uncle Tom in its purest form, that's Larry Elder, you hate your own people, need your ass kicked. ... I remember you from Crenshaw High. Your politics are so predictable. Man, you're such a phony. White folks don't accept you like you assume. When I lived in Orange County, you were kind of a joke."

townhall.com/columnists/larryelder/

laughing

Blackwy

21-Jun

That guy could get us somewhere safe!

DimeTrious

22-Jun

Definitely a total success!! thumbsup

In reply toRe: msg 4
TAB00GA

22-Jun

Rest assure the nasty jokes were from the lefties!!!

Tittah

24-Jun

Larry Elder has absolute good common sense!  thumbsup

Samurai (BushMesh)

5-Jul

Every LEFTIOT should be  watching the documentary and discuss it without  insults!!

Quasuo

6-Jul

This is what Larry Elder is talking about!

BLM Protesters SHOOT An 8-Year-Old Girl in Atlanta!

Anthony Brian Logan - 6 July 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTEemY1d0dc

An 8-year-old girl named Secoriea Turner was shot while riding in the car with her mother in Atlanta when they happened upon a Black Lives Matter protest area similar to CHAZ / CHOP in Seattle. Here's the backstory. The mother was riding with her daughter and a friend ... ''

scream