Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Suntanologic BLM theory    Social issues

Started 10/8/20 by Harold27Z; 17774 views.
In reply toRe: msg 4
Harold27Z

21/8/20

Earlier today, I watched a clip about Australians attending a BLM theory protest.  When questioned by a journalist, none had attended any protest for an Australian woman shot by a Somali immigrant policeman.   Most BLM lefties walked away when they realized their logic would not cope with his simple questions.  Some even blamed the victim for her alleged white privilege.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-08/mohamed-noor-sentenced-for-murder-of-justine-damond-ruszczyk/11184162

Yagisu

21/8/20

japanese_ogre Unbelievable, this totally infuriates me! 

TAB00GA

24/8/20

thumbsupNotable fair tip-off!

I totally agree with the courageous narrator!

Harold27Z

24/8/20

He was an actor.  Now he's a singer. For speaking the truth, he has been banned by some festival organizers whose sponsors observe the mental PC mentality.

TAB00GA

24/8/20

Peace and courage to him and his family!! v

(if you don't behave like Madonna that wanted to burn down the White House, you might get banned)

Harold27Z

24/8/20

My wife attended one of his concerts before the communist lockdown.

TAB00GA

24/8/20

I just watched this, the GIRLS here would LOVE this!

Steve Hofmeyr & Demi Lee Moore

- I Will Always Love You

Premiered on 21 Nov 2019
https://youtu.be/2J2KzqLGyyc
Steve Hofmeyr

thumbsup

Harold27Z

24/8/20

I prefer ladies to look natural.  Make-up just makes them ugly and turns me off big-time.

TAB00GA

25/8/20

I call these women the monkey clown faces.

Kakroerder7

25/8/20

I have clips showing the fake Hawaii birth cert. It was photo-shopped in several layers.

Back in the early 1960's typewriters only had ONE FONT.   His fake birth cert has MULTIPLE FONTS.