Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The risks with the vaccine   Health and Science

Started 10/12/20 by AuntBetsie; 62845 views.
tomnel

19/2/21

I am informed, toots. Not one death yet.  So, what this about the vaccine being dangerous? Come on, spill it.

Ø¿æÜ (Wunderlost)

19/2/21

B.S

Twenty-three people died in Norway within days of receiving their first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths -- all nursing home patients -- apparently related to the side effects of the shots, health officials said.

Common reactions to the vaccine, including fever and nausea, “may have contributed to a fatal outcome in some frail patients,” Sigurd Hortemo, chief physician at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said in a Friday statement

Sylveria

21/2/21

Exactly, he is most probably hired by the Google gestapo!!!

MochaSofa

21/2/21

25 Questions to help wake up family and friends.

"We've all tried to wake up people we know, usually with disastrous consequences. Hopefully one of these questions might just be the one that makes them open their eyes to the massive fraud that is currently being waged against the good people of the world."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ddyFpJT7Zi4z/

wave

Eliot (Elohimil)

23/2/21

People tend to obediently follow like sheep without asking questions.

AuntBetsie

25/2/21

Of course I have seen this - and more of similar facts!

Sylveria

28/2/21

Abortion and torture that is what the left usually advocate!

TAB00GA

1/3/21

The warhead wasn't sole COVID-19; it was the swindle building a justified normality about the hoaxing virus-lies and its justification.

"International financial interests and the global scientific establishment have never wanted the true source of the COVID-19 virus to be revealed, despite the fact that its laboratory origin was suspected early after the onset of the pandemic."

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=41596.1

wave

AuntBetsie

2/3/21

I think you are right about it was a swindle and a warhead tool, just to gain more PHARMA business.

Blackwy

6/3/21

My family and I are absolutely opting out!