Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The risks with the vaccine   Health and Science

Started 10/12/20 by AuntBetsie; 62867 views.
Eliot (Elohimil)

23/2/21

People tend to obediently follow like sheep without asking questions.

AuntBetsie

25/2/21

Of course I have seen this - and more of similar facts!

Sylveria

28/2/21

Abortion and torture that is what the left usually advocate!

TAB00GA

1/3/21

The warhead wasn't sole COVID-19; it was the swindle building a justified normality about the hoaxing virus-lies and its justification.

"International financial interests and the global scientific establishment have never wanted the true source of the COVID-19 virus to be revealed, despite the fact that its laboratory origin was suspected early after the onset of the pandemic."

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=41596.1

wave

AuntBetsie

2/3/21

I think you are right about it was a swindle and a warhead tool, just to gain more PHARMA business.

Blackwy

6/3/21

My family and I are absolutely opting out!

TAB00GA

7/3/21

More and more people find out about all the schemes!!

ADDLER (DitmarP)

8/3/21

Absolutely and courageously well said! thumbsup

Harold27Z

8/3/21

Peace and greetings to your tribe. .  Alas, I cannot keep everyone happy with the truth.  I stopped pretending to be "Mr Nice Guy".

Somehow, my truth managed to upset various categories; liberals. smokers, historians, fat jumbo obese slobs, drug-addicts, Edomites, catholics, muslimes, the same-shape brigade, affirmative-action suntans, abortionists  etc.

I do not specialize in small-talk.  Sometimes, controversial topics commence with a disclaimer advising liberals to avoid the pain of scrolling further but they insist upon punishing themselves.  I was banned from a few forums within Delphi (plus several  other websites).  One forum herein accuses itself of advocating free-speech.  Yet I was banned for opinionating this sentence: "Ashley sounds like a girl's name" (alas it was given to a guy).   You could not make it up.  Nor could I.  So I didn't.  I have screenshots to convince any doubting Thomas.  Alas, not being a paying subscriber, my images posted here cannot be enlarged into readable text.

Anyway, its almost Tuesday so I need my beauty sleep.  Cheers.

AuntBetsie

9/3/21

Harold27Z said:

Peace and greetings to your tribe. .

TRIBE? grin

You are hilarious!!

grinning  laughing Great call!