Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dr. Fauci: Vaccine May Not Be Safe   Health and Science

Started 5-Apr by M0THACUP; 12167 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
M0THACUP

22-Apr

According to Dr. Fauci's recent statements, you only know a vaccine is safe when it hits a "normal" population. So, if we take his statements at face value, there's no way anyone could have said this vaccine was safe because the trials didn't consist of a normal population.

Pfiizer's TEST test, they blatantly state it was only performed on "healthy individuals." 

We already know from their own study report on page 41 of the PDF that they did not include people with certain STDs. Additionally the criteria for being barred from the test on page 145 of the report. But, you know, these "healthy people" somehow are representative of the "normal" public and the FDA approved this vaccine for emergency use despite these shortcomings in the trial.

In reply toRe: msg 12
M0THACUP

22-Apr

THANKS i GOT THAT TOO! 

In reply toRe: msg 2
M0THACUP

22-Apr

EVERYONE knew this vaccine IS MOST LIKELY TO BE UNSAFE and  know it's also potentially unsafe for children and maybe even pregnant women, but the BIDEN government authorized it on the general public and now they're trying to authorize it on children too? it And doesn't even end there. . .

maxi4

22-Apr

M0THACUP said:

According to Dr. Fauci's recent statements, you only know a vaccine is safe when it hits a "normal" population. So, if we take his statements at face value, there's no way anyone could have said this vaccine was safe because the trials didn't consist of a normal population.

Define normal person. Thank you.

Everything Fauci has said about the vaccine is that is safe for anyone ( that's all) to take it. Are you vaccinated? If not, why not. It's your patriotic duty to take the vaccine. 

Look at the facts, pal. Just look at them. Jesus.

maxi4

22-Apr

Millions have been vaccinated. Millions more are waiting. What are you waiting for? Oh, you're special, right? People like you make me want to puke, pal.

In reply toRe: msg 41
M0THACUP

26-Apr

Dr. Fauci: We May “Very Well” Need COVID-19 Booster Shots in 12-18 Months

Evan James Apr 14, 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci has said that you may need to receive the COVID-19 vaccine again a year from now, even if you’ve already been inoculated.Fauci’s comments came Sunday during an appearance on Mehdi Hasan’s MSNBC show. Hasan asked Fauci if Americans should be prepared to get COVID-19 booster shots every six or twelve months, like the flu shot. Prompting his question was Pfizer’s announcement that its vaccine will offer at least six months of protection.

Here’s what Fauci said:" The good news is that it’s at least six months. Hopefully it’ll be a lot more. But in direct answer to your question, if it turns out that it is a year or a year-and-a-half, we very well may need to get booster shots to keep up the level of protection.”

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/dr-fauci-we-may-very-well-need-covid-19-booster-shots-in-12-18-months/

In reply toRe: msg 41
M0THACUP

26-Apr

VACCINE WITHOUT LIABILITY GETS NO TRUST

There have been many attempts to make viral vaccines in the past that ended in utter failure, which is why we did not have a coronavirus vaccine in 2020.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2586/1

maxi4

26-Apr

Well, this one works. Get yours now.

In reply toRe: msg 45
M0THACUP

26-Apr

Who are you to tell me what to do with my body:?

I/  I'M NOT AMERICAN

2/ I don't live in a dictatorship state!

3/ You sound like a hired jerk from the PHARMA-Co -

4/ I'll be gone

maxi4

26-Apr

Do it for the kids.