Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

America's True Believers   Conservative's view

Started 9/4/21 by Lathyrus (PeePhobia); 25642 views.
Bab6s

10/4/21

Most likely it's not a suicidal stunt, but a planned murder from the underground commie groupies doing their own regular communist daily chores !

Let's hope everyone wakes up on time before it's too late to see the different schemes! v

TAB00GA

10/4/21

AMAZING!??  clap

An ultimate Liberal that isn't an uninformed LEFTIOT??  v

In reply toRe: msg 4
maxi4

11/4/21

Let's hope everyone wakes up on time before it's too late to see the different schemes!

How long have I been hearing this? Since the 1920's. Jesus, pal, get a life.

Eliot (Elohimil)

11/4/21

What a consolation that not every damn Liberal is a total sheep with idiotic manners and violent tendency! sweat_smile

Tittah

11/4/21

The TV-Mainstream Media manipulates everything...

Pick up the book, Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulation. Watch the book trailer here.

Tittah

11/4/21

Sharyl Attkisson: Dangers of Third-Party “Fact-Checkers”; How Propaganda Replaced Journalism

Premiered on 1 Apr 2021  American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times
+ https://youtu.be/r0_2i1EUYyg

A five-time Emmy Award-winning journalist, Attkisson never imagined she would see her profession become plagued by the bias and censorship she now sees in media today. How did things get to this point?

Attkisson is the author of “Slanted: How the News Media Taught Us to Love Censorship and Hate Journalism” and the host of the show, Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson.

thumbsup

drl0lip0p

12/4/21

I don't need to reat the book, I see the media brainwashing every day, even the adverts on the buss-stop!!

drl0lip0p

12/4/21

Sharyl Attkinsson - cool and very daring!!

I can't absolutely detect her honesty,

this is the best info I've hard in a long time!  thumbsup

drl0lip0p

12/4/21

The essay is intersting and very informative.... 

I also like the art image, it portals a retard with an axe and the pinkpuss tuque!  joy

Graziellen

12/4/21

I am definitely sure Boghossian is not the only one thinking that the Woke gang are corrupt and not actually Liberal, including the politicians that let this happen.