Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Gates Split is all about Wealth   Dare You - US Politics

Started 14-May by AuntBetsie; 4237 views.
Lana (Redneckbab1)

19-May

BILL GATES IS THE MOST EVIL MAN AFTER FAUCI!

They all focus on richness and SOROS gangsters...

pig2

Ella (Steellar)

20-May

Oh gee would I dare get into the debates about the multi-million dollars estates?

DimeTrious

21-May

Melinda, Bill Gates and their FOUNDATION lawyers?

Let's only wish they all eat each other up to the last morsel.

crocodile

Dot_hoe

22-May

Bill Gates likes paedo friends!!

AuntBetsie

22-May

Wouldn't we all care to see what happens? grinning

In reply toRe: msg 1
Snokulokapus

24-May

Totally inappropriate couple and not relevant anyone's lives… I do hope these hoodlums end up in confinement between bars! 

SasBun

2-Jun

This is how it goes when the rulers exertion goes for the rich pharmaceutical companies to raise their profits... while the little slaves have to abide!

maxi4

2-Jun

You're delusional.

Harold27Z

24-Jun

You appear to suggest it took a long time for Melinda to wise-up.

People who know too much suddenly become unhealthy and entertain suicidal thoughts. or tend to have car or plane accidents.

Princess Diana's taxi was previously stolen and inserted with a transponder device operated by remote control guys in pursuit.

Likewise, eg a Malaysian Airlines pilot flies North, a satellite can override him and direct him west eg to Guam military base.

I saw a website listing about 48 people who died for investigating the Clintons or knowing too much about shady wheeling and dealing.

maxi4

25-Jun

Harold27Z said:

Princess Diana's taxi was previously stolen and inserted with a transponder device operated by remote control guys in pursuit.

You need help, my friend. You need it badly.