Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cash for CONvid vaccinations   Health and Science

Started 28-May by Guard101; 10688 views.
maxi4

3-Jun

Do the vaccines work? Yes or no.

maxi4

3-Jun

Most people are not ready to get vaccinated by the corrupted  epidemiology -  will these bribes work?? 

maxi4

3-Jun

I've asked this of scores of people and have yet to get a response. Perhaps you can do me the favor.

Graziellen

6-Jun

Doesn't anyone notice that PHARMA became a dangerous drug dealer? 

Guard101

7-Jun

Fauci and the CDC and WHO suppressed this effective treatment plan and others.

There is proof that Dr. Fauci and top US medical experts all conspired using obviously false information to disqualify hydroxychloroquine and MILLIONS DIED as a result of their action,

MORE

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=42600.1

Guard101

7-Jun

Yes, but I  wonder for how long!

Guard101

7-Jun

Agencies like the FBI that can’t be trusted by the American people should be shut down.

The FBI, CIA, and other federal agencies cannot be trusted. We reported late last week that a Chinese defector confirmed that COVID-19 was man-made in a laboratory.  This led to the Obama/Biden administration changing its narrative about the origin of the China coronavirus,

MORE

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=42599.1

In reply toRe: msg 18
Guard101

7-Jun

maxi4 said:

You asked this question several times to several people in this THREAT - and most of the people chose not to respond to you because you sound like a misinformed machine - but I'll make an exception! 

IT’S WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT! Fauci and Top US Doctors Caught! They CONSPIRED to Disqualify Hydroxychloroquine as COVID Treatment -- MILLIONS DEAD AS A RESULT

2090 Comments

Guard101

7-Jun

Everyone that made the VIRUS panic should be caught and brought to justice...