Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mind Control & Medical Madness   Health and Science

Started 29/6/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 10442 views.
Michele (Conclave)

26/10/21

So you find me the link! You're the one who brought it up, so back it up, too. I tried, but failed to find any proof of being paid to take the shot.  You claim that it's happening.  So can you provide proof or is it just your imagination?

Pinck0

3/11/21

People want links to CNN and their lies!! grinning

HerbSouth

3/11/21

You are so right!

Pinck0

6/11/21

The DEMS want thier rightfully agenda to get to the podium, because CNN said so!!

HerbSouth

6/11/21

I can’t stand those people 

Pinck0

7/11/21

CNN becane an eyesore to anyone with some intelligdnce, right on!

Guard101

19/11/21

Harold27Z said:

Pro-jabbers say only doctors should speak about it but they ignore the heavy duty CENSORSHIP of such doctors

Yes, most doctors I personally know told me about the censorship

Guard101

19/11/21

Harold27Z said:

Pro-jabbers never discuss the INFORMED CONSENT aspect vis-a-vis the Nuremberg Code treaty.

It's not very convenient for them to admit it! Criminals usually think they can get away with criminal deeds!

BarthaS

7-Dec

So according to you - you can't find a simple link at the top of this thread because your compute is under control of who knows - what?

CAN YOU FINALLY SEE THAT YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY THE STASI?

The Stasi's main tasks was spying on the population, primarily through a vast network of citizens-turned-informants, and fighting any opposition by overt and covert measures, including hidden psychological destruction of dissidents (Zersetzung, literally meaning "decomposition"). It arrested 250,000 people as political prisoners during its existence.

Michele (Conclave)

8-Dec

According to me, I can't find a link that would let me apply to be paid for getting the vaccine. You claim that people are getting paid, and I asked you to prove your assertion by finding a link to getting that funding. You can't. You can only repost rants and ravings of poeple who have no interest in your well-being, only in selling ad space via click-bait headlines and fear-mongering.

I am not controlled by the "Stasi" you nincompoop. You're being controlled by radicals who believe in lies that were disproven ages ago. It's ninnies like you that keep alive the "Dark Ages" and keep the country from moving forward.