Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Mind Control & Medical Madness   Health and Science

Started 29/6/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 10486 views.
Guard101

19/11/21

Harold27Z said:

Pro-jabbers never discuss the INFORMED CONSENT aspect vis-a-vis the Nuremberg Code treaty.

It's not very convenient for them to admit it! Criminals usually think they can get away with criminal deeds!

BarthaS

7-Dec

So according to you - you can't find a simple link at the top of this thread because your compute is under control of who knows - what?

CAN YOU FINALLY SEE THAT YOU ARE CONTROLLED BY THE STASI?

The Stasi's main tasks was spying on the population, primarily through a vast network of citizens-turned-informants, and fighting any opposition by overt and covert measures, including hidden psychological destruction of dissidents (Zersetzung, literally meaning "decomposition"). It arrested 250,000 people as political prisoners during its existence.

Michele (Conclave)

8-Dec

According to me, I can't find a link that would let me apply to be paid for getting the vaccine. You claim that people are getting paid, and I asked you to prove your assertion by finding a link to getting that funding. You can't. You can only repost rants and ravings of poeple who have no interest in your well-being, only in selling ad space via click-bait headlines and fear-mongering.

I am not controlled by the "Stasi" you nincompoop. You're being controlled by radicals who believe in lies that were disproven ages ago. It's ninnies like you that keep alive the "Dark Ages" and keep the country from moving forward.

BarthaS

30-Dec

Our western government are behaving as the STASI did

The Ministry for State Security (German: Ministerium für Staatssicherheit, MfS), commonly known as the Stasi, was the main security service of the German Democratic Republic (East Germany or GDR), and defined Zersetzung in its 1985 dictionary of political operatives as

... a method of operation by the Ministry for State Security for an efficacious struggle against subversive activities, particularly in the treatment of operations. With Zersetzung one can influence hostile and negative individuals across different operational political activities, especially the hostile and negative aspects of their dispositions and beliefs, so these are abandoned and changed little by little, and, if applicable, the contradictions and differences between the hostile and negative forces would be laid open, exploited, and reinforced.

In reply toRe: msg 1
Eliot (Elohimil)

31-Dec

Both also discussed the psychology following the foolish hustle to have everyone vaccinated. Dr. Merritt said there’s likely a psychological operation that made American people have their children take an experimental vaccine. Adams quoted Dr. Peter McCullough, a famous cardiologist, who said his fellow doctors who are promoting vaccines even to pregnant women “are in an abstraction reality, as if they have been hypnotized.”