Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Michigan Stasi violate amendment #1 and #4   Social issues

Started 12-Jul by Harold27Z; 1938 views.

Sounds like a third world country, as those the Americans constantly mock and invade to give them the "so-called freedom" to chose! 

maxi4

14-Jul

Hey, welcome back racist filth. How you be, bro?

maxi4

14-Jul

See above, bro.

Harold27Z

14-Jul

Bombing and invading countries has nothing to do with spreading democracy to unappreciative cultures.  Its all about stealing oil and establishing a Rothschild central bank.

The so-called "Arab Spring" was a foreign instigated sham. Revolutions require brainpower, finance and hardware - which were all provided from outside.

Several UK MI6 agents were detained and interrogated by the very group they had established until their credentials were established.

Libyan leader Ghadaffi was put out of circulation for planning to sell its oil for tangible solid gold bullion REPLACING FIAT (unsupported) US DOLLARS

When a country is too powerful to be invaded, it buys the best enemy money can buy to justify the sale of military hardware.  virtually all the "bad-guy' groups were funded by western agencies. 

Decades ago, NATO initiated false-flag Operation Gladio whereby civillians were blown to shreds at Bolognia station, Italy and elsewhere so fewer would vote commie.  With friends like that, who needs enemies ?

DC Federales have encouraged Third World immigration to destroy America. 

European regimes, answerable to their deity Satan have done likewise.

Harold27Z said:

Bombing and invading countries has nothing to do with spreading democracy to unappreciative cultures. Its all about stealing oil and establishing a Rothschild central bank.

Yes, we have seen the corrupt signs over and over again!

Harold27Z said:

The so-called "Arab Spring" was a foreign instigated sham. Revolutions require brainpower, finance and hardware - which were all provided from outside.

I remembered the Clinton and Bush administration promoting it over and over again!

Harold27Z said:

Decades ago, NATO initiated false-flag Operation Gladio whereby civillians were blown to shreds at Bolognia station, Italy and elsewhere so fewer would vote commie. With friends like that, who needs enemies ?

Within the chaos that is a part I missed to check on!

I FOUND A BRILLIANT BOOK TO READ! anguished

Operation Gladio:

Unholy Alliance Between Vatican, CIA and The Mafia

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sandgrain/messages/2671/1

thumbsup

Harold27Z

17-Jul

Pretexts were manufactured to instigate wars in several countries as an integral part of the "Project for a New American Century (PNAC)".

The list includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Iran.  I wonder which state in the Middle East would benefit ?

The elite want to keep people in perpetual fear so they accept "solutions" offered by their regimes.  The alleged "Patriot Act" removes freedom.

As for Operation Gladio, an investigation from Brussels died a quiet death. 

Likewise for the with satanic child sacrifice investigation in Belgium involving royalty.

Harold27Z

17-Jul

I have that PDF but did not read it yet.

I know the CIA supported Solidarity in Poland with funds via the Vatican bank.

Decades ago, I read "In God's Name" by David Yallop re mone-ylaundering and the poisoning of pope John Paul #1. The Vatican were challenged to prove any statement therein was false and the royalties would be paid to a charity of their choice.  The Vatican declined. 

Harold27Z said:

The list includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Iran. I wonder which state in the Middle East would benefit ?

Saudi Arabia would totally profit, I think they are very close friends with every affluent country in the West, such as the Queen of England and the Clinton/BushCo mob...