Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dr. Sean Brooks PhD Oxford   Dare You - US Politics

Started 19/8/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 5572 views.
Eliot (Elohimil)

21/8/21

So much historical information and education online for free and still people can't see how they have been detoured into Nazism?

Eliot (Elohimil)

21/8/21

Thank you very much for posting that interesting part of Dr Brook's facts! 

thumbsup

AuntBetsie

24/8/21

I know what you mean, beside these brainwashed woke culture. when they fixate on something the bully everyone else around them...

My daughters used to have blogs here, have experienced the bullies for years, both of them aren't active online any more.

drl0lip0p

24/8/21

The woke culture is starting to get on my nerves when I see 12-year-olds getting into it too!!

Dot_hoe

25/8/21

I got that one sound and clear...

Thanks!! thumbsup

NYCKGB

29/8/21

Cool post, nice to know that bitchute respects freedom of thoughts and speech....  thumbsup

The doctor in the video is one courageous guy among many others that have reported the same...

Eliot (Elohimil)

1/9/21

One more courageous doctor gets the muzzle ! !

Eliot (Elohimil)

1/9/21

Thanks for bitchute's right to share wise warning and courageous doctors speaking up!! 

AuntBetsie

1/9/21

NYCKGB said:

Cool post, nice to know that bitchute respects freedom of thoughts and speech....

So far it goes fine and well - but we never know how it's going to turn out in the future!