Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dr. Sean Brooks PhD Oxford   Dare You - US Politics

Started 19/8/21 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 5606 views.
AuntBetsie

20/8/21

I found Dr. Sean Brooks on Rumble...

In reply toRe: msg 1
AuntBetsie

20/8/21

Dr. Brook explains the hard truth to Ohio School Board about the mRNA shot

There is hope (please share): Proven Methods To Live Despite Being Vaccinated, Reversing Damage & Fighting
Back W/ Dr. Joe Nieusma:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Frrj3uPNjDJD/

clap

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

20/8/21

Thank you.  I knew it was just a matter of time.  I knew the people that want the truth, who share the truth, and know how to save Yt videos, would snag it up.  Some of them said so in the reviews.

However, there are so many that have some kind of mental block on their minds, they refuse to believe anything, and I mean anything, that goes against the narrative.  Not too long after I posted it on another forum, the host came back with some website link, one I've never heard of, attacking Dr. Brooks.  Didn't attack his message, just attacked his credentials.

I didn't bother to look up his credentials, because I already know everything he said to be the truth.  Because I've already listened to many others that are the best minds in medicine, virology, epidemiology, economics, and vaccinology from all over the world.  That I have verified their resume's.

They want us dead.

Eliot (Elohimil)

21/8/21

When will youtube aministration admit that they are behaving as the NAZI did during WW2?

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

21/8/21

Never.  The tactics that they are using worked in Germany.  And by the time the majority of people woke up, it was too late.

Eliot (Elohimil)

21/8/21

So much historical information and education online for free and still people can't see how they have been detoured into Nazism?

Eliot (Elohimil)

21/8/21

Thank you very much for posting that interesting part of Dr Brook's facts! 

thumbsup

AuntBetsie

24/8/21

I know what you mean, beside these brainwashed woke culture. when they fixate on something the bully everyone else around them...

My daughters used to have blogs here, have experienced the bullies for years, both of them aren't active online any more.

drl0lip0p

24/8/21

The woke culture is starting to get on my nerves when I see 12-year-olds getting into it too!!

Dot_hoe

25/8/21

I got that one sound and clear...

Thanks!! thumbsup