Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Cancer Scam   Health and Science

Started 12-Sep by Harold27Z; 4052 views.
Graziellen

29-Sep

These politicians and Queens feel superior and they are living in gated regions - faraway from danger; whereas we have to deal with these dangerous tribal mentality.

Harold27Z

29-Sep

You can always tell a liberal by the height of his walls.

The rich do not depend upon public swimming pools.   Just to make you jealous, our pool is genuine plastic.

Affirmatives (covered in 1 single uni-freckle all over) insist upon using facilities we built with OUR tax-payer money.

years ago, I had a car with no air-con. It was hot and I saw a sign pointing to a dam (reservoir).  As I approached, 2 farmers warned me about the risk of a water-born disease named bilharzia.  They directed me to the municipal pool in Bulawayo.   It was empty.  I had it all to myself.   Swimming is not a native pastime but on new year's day, they swarm Durban's beaches. 

I knew a guy whose timings ranked him 4th best swimmer in SA.  But his place in the national quota sports team was taken by the next best suntan whose ranking was around 22.

The rich do not use public transportation.  Indeed Edomite MP Helen Suzman moaned when the municipality planned to erect a bus-stop outside her house.  I think it was in super wealthy Houghton suburb. 

Michele (Conclave)

5-Oct

You are just flat-out racist. Talk about a dinosaur.

Guard101

5-Oct

thumbsup HEMP OIL is great, they make it so expensive now, it's incredibly odd!

Harold27Z

5-Oct

I believe you.  I try to avoid pharmacy shops because they are so boring.  The products are deliberately given the most sickenizing names unlike confectionery.

Guard101

5-Oct

That's right, nothing is left to genuine heal, but grossly income for the agent on the top seat! 

Harold27Z

5-Oct

It grieves me that Big Pharma scores profits on 6 headache tablets per year from me.

I deem Big Pharma responsible for the deaths of countless alternative doctors.  Many suddenly acquired suicidal tendencies, or had car accidents.  Or were poisoned. Or fell out a window.  Whistle-blowers like Brandy Vaughn also died under suspicious circumstances.

Any investigator will ask; "Cuo bono - who benefits" ?  If you follow the money, the trail collectively leads to Big Pharma.

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

About 25 years ago, I went for a general checkup - and I was told that I have about a year or less to live; because I had an ovarian cancer… I never felt better when I went to a privately run Doctor and it seemed that I never had cancer or anything close.

CAN you see me now? Isn't this a good reason not to trust anyone in the medical INDUSTRY?

Harold27Z

7-Oct

Not all doctors are chemical doctors.  We prefer homeopathic equivalents.

One doctor uses a QX machine and could tell you you were eg at a quarry or a beach recently in the last week or 10 days.

We also used a guy who uses a torch to check your eyes then tell you you have a sore shoulder or foot.

One of his patients had spent a fortune on professors who were unable to get her pregnant.  That money could buy a house in a decent area.  Within 2 months, she was on the phone screaming with joy about her pregnant status.  He said: "I thought that's what you wanted".  It was.

Elsewhere I mentioned how he saw our son's first 4 teeth months before they emerged as he predicted by looking in the eyes.

Sand_Grain

7-Oct

Brilliant, thumbsup

I've heard of similar testimonial stories several times before --  thank you for sharing this...