Sand_Grain

The world in a Sand Grain

Hosted by Sand_Grain

Current debate about contemporary life, ancient historical issues, and just about everything in between in different languages

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Travel restrictions   Discussions

Started 22/10/21 by Harold27Z; 1781 views.
AuntBetsie

28-Jan

Talk for yourself and Boris Johnson's lovely corruption and lies!

How daft can politicians be to fall for this again, with the lowest approval rating after trailing into these schemes? Most small businesses are dying however they are helping large ones stay fully in business…

Omicron Variant BA.2 Detected in4 States

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=44632.1

Michele (Conclave)

28-Jan

I have no idea what your post has to do with anything that I said.  It seems that most of you seem to just look at replying to a post is a chance to just forward more lies and conspiracy theories.

AuntBetsie

29-Jan

You talked about following ethical leaders, right?

I showed you that there aren't ANY ethical leaders to be followed - nowhere...  we have to use our own logic and hunch - people are not supposed to be SHEEP following anything that doesn't make any common cense or logic!

Michele (Conclave)

29-Jan

I get that. We shouldn't just blindly follow everything. And certainly, most, if not all world leaders have agendas that may or may not align with our own.  My mother was pretty high up in the Federal government, and the stories she could tell! The issue is that many leaders have to play the "you scratch my back, I'll scratch your back" game to get anything done.   A vote for a particular contract could have had deals done several layers deep, all on unrelated requests. So not exactly illegal or sinister, but everything in Washington DC runs on favors.

As for the huge, divisive subject at hand, the vaccine.  We do have to trust the science. We don't have our own individual labs and education to do our own research. So we need to depend on and trust those that do. Many of the people who are annoucing all the conspiracies don't have labs and education, and so they aren't doing their own research. They are depending on others to do research and they repeat what they are told.  If you stop and think about the "Why?" to many of these conspiracies, they just don't hold up. I happen to believe the science. Doesn't mean I'm a sheep or gullible or an idiot. It just means that my "logic and hunch" tells me that the CDC has competent scientists and that any sort of conspiracy requires 100s, if not 1000s of people to stay quiet in this age of smart phones and immediate uploading, and that's just seriously impossible, so these scientists are reporting the truth as it is at that time. 

The thing about the virus is that we don't have decades of history of its behavior, so it makes sense that the suggested behaviors would change as we learn more. The only reason masks are an issue is because of politics. Masks do what they say they do. They block particles of viruses and that helps keep people from being infected, be it the flu or COVID. So wearing a mask should be a no-brainer. But instead, it's become some sort of parody of "freedom of choice" and compared to Nazi Germany and similar events in history. Getting a vaccine should also be a given. We have been taking vaccines for other diseases and they work, so with the red tape removed, it makes sense that so many scientists could come up with a vaccine that is reasonably safe. 

My point is that apparently what makes sense to me and what makes sense to you are polar opposites. Who knows who is wrong? Well, obviously, I think you are. So many of the things posted here are undeniably false, but held up as gospel.  We'll just have to be on opposite sides of the issue. I just hate all the name-calling (I am guilty when I get frustrated), which is done only to belittle someone with a different viewpoint.

Harold27Z

29-Jan

Relax.  Just ignore the mainstream media storm in a tea-cup whose purpose is to instill fear over a petty illness.  the hoax has been blown out of all proportion to reality.

The pro-jab shills (often working for intelligence agencies) will NEVER provide due-diligence related risk-benefit analysis.

AuntBetsie

30-Jan

REVEALED:

UK Statisticians Find Massive Death Spike During Covid 'Vaccine' Campaigns.

Renee Nal January 22, 2022

Statististicians based in England were trying to get to the bottom of strange spikes in the death rates of unvaccinated people in certain age groups. They found that the death spikes took place during vaccination campaigns, when people were not yet counted as “vaccinated”.

https://rairfoundation.com/revealed-uk-statisticians-find-massive-death-spike-during-covid-vaccine-campaigns/

AuntBetsie

30-Jan

The tripling and quadrupling of the death rate actually comes from the deaths that occurred in the vaccinated group, but they were not past the two-week mark post-vaccination.

READ MORE

https://forums.delphiforums.com/canada1/messages/?msg=44644.1

skull

AuntBetsie

30-Jan

I'm sure - well said, the predicament has been distinct, currently what are we as a nation going to do about it? Just stand on the sidelines and watch these criminal insane kill us all?

flushed

Harold27Z

30-Jan

Support the trucker convoy.

Michele (Conclave)

31-Jan

Not exactly:  https://www.covid-datascience.com/post/assessing-updated-uk-ons-data-on-covid-19-non-covid-19-deaths-split-by-vaccination-status-and-age

Your Prof. Dr. Christof Kuhbandner does not have his education/training in virology or epidemiology. His doctorate is in psychology.