Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2047583 views.
KSCarolyn

8/20/19

Wonder if that is the same quilt shop Viola was talking about?  

Carolyn

• Edited August 20, 2019 5:26 am  by  KSCarolyn
KSCarolyn

8/20/19

viola (sissly4) said:

The quilt shop is on main street where the postoffice is and grocies store.

Viola, since you and that town share the same name, do you have kin there?  How are you so familiar with that town?  Are you from Kansas and I didn't know it.?  Curious minds want to know.

Carolyn

viola (sissly4)

8/20/19

And home grown fresh meat.When I was their 2013 Them people were busy making sandwich for lunch boxes for working people and other.The meat look so much differ then this stuff you get at the store.

viola (sissly4)

8/20/19

First time I was in Yoder's  was in 1984 on our way to Co from  FL. The  new four land  was not build.And were in the old little building for the Cafe.Yoder town has really change.

viola (sissly4)

8/20/19

No I am from IL.But when I live in FL there was a girl from Yoder winter in FL.So when my sister and a friend of our went on our trip to Co we stop to look her up because she work at the Cafe.

But I did found out this last time I was there. A first cousin of my in IL Has some children living there and was cashier at the Cafe.What a small world.

latterberry

8/21/19

Viola, I'm in IL, what town are you from?

viola (sissly4)

8/21/19

Tuscola.I lived five mile from Arthur. Nine mile to Tuscola  route 36 and interstate 57 meet.

latterberry

8/22/19

I was just in Arthur a couple of months ago.  It's about 2 hours from me.  

viola (sissly4)

8/22/19

What did you  do at that little town  Arthur?It has been six years that I have  been home.

lppenguins

8/22/19

Oh my sounds like my kind of place! Wish I was coming too.