Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1930730 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

8/28/19

He says he only saw her wet hair and knew she had been in the shower.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

8/28/19

We are here at Carolyn's.  We have already been to the farmers market, grocery store, and bank.  Had a yummy dinner.  Carolyn made a pecan pie, OH MY!  We are going to see what mischief we can get into before Patty arrives late Friday.  Bob has already planned some activities he can do to avoid the chaos. We always have a great time!

Judy (DJZMOM)

8/28/19

KSCarolyn said...

so I answered my phone and it was Bob.  It took me a couple of seconds to realize he was on FT with me which meant he could see me,   I'm afraid that is something he is never going to be able to unsee.  Oh Lordy!!!

LOL

I wonder who was more surprised!!!

Maybe he's the only one who has ever seen you without makeup?

LABFIEND

8/29/19

Watch out, I may arrive earlier than late, dr appointment changed to earlier in day, may make it late afternoon, tell Bob to watch out!!

Booo! Sadness! Hope your trip is going well :) 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

8/29/19

Carolyn and I went to the antique store so we would be sure to get the pick of the fabric.  We left a few pieces for you.  We are looking forward to your visit!  Resting up this evening!

nylaagain

8/30/19

I really figured she didn’t answer at selfie length.

Question for the local ladies, does anyone have a stationary bike I can use for the next 3-5 months?  No I do not want to buy or have just use for a while.  Let me know if you do