Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1891521 views.
LABFIEND

9/3/19

JulietDeltaOscar (fixin2quilt) said:

I have been sick almost constantly since you left, so I haven't done much on getting boxes ready for you YET.  Be patient with me.

You know there is no hurry, if needed I can come down and help you after you retire!  I got  a bunch at Carolyn's friends house, so there will be no shortage of fabric going to Aunt Margaret's this time.  You need to get well!!

LABFIEND

9/3/19

Don't know if we will have as much fun as y'all had with Carolyn, but I know we will surely try!  haha

Oh yeah, i am sure we will!  We need to plan the trip after you retire before you move away from Dallas!!

LABFIEND

9/3/19

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

A troll with orange hair...  for Misha perhaps?  You know her love of ORANGE!!!

I will stay on the lookout!!!!  buhaaaaaaa

LABFIEND

9/3/19

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

Maybe I should get Cathy and Patty to help!  

Don't tempt us!!!!

Yeah, but I can still travel after I move!  ha

LABFIEND

9/3/19

Yeah, but I can still travel after I move!  ha

It will just be farther!  But you will have the time!!sunglasses

nylaagain

9/3/19

Having suffered with plantar fasciitis before my feet went numb, I sympathize wholeheartedly. Hurts with every step.

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/3/19

Yay YOU!!!  I (we) won't whisper a word!  I'm so glad you are still able to schedule the retreat in hopes of attending.  We can dance have a pre-R jig!!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/3/19

LABFIEND said...

Hubby still hasn't made comment on anything, course i haven't brought anything into the house!

That sounds like me!  Savers had a 50% off sale for Labor Day and Sunday was a pre-sale for registered customers.  Bought one wool skirt for $3.00 and 3 tops to wear.  Those are still in my trunk too!  LOL

MarciainMD

9/3/19

Have you tried acupuncture?  It is helping me with pain.