Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1928658 views.
bornblesse2

9/5/19

Denise,

it just popped into my brain that I told you after my trip I would come help you splice batting together!  Did you get your quilts measured?  I got a few days here and there....could even do today or tomorrow....maybe.

DANCESONAIR

9/5/19

Love all this so much Judy...I love feeling a part of your family's joy!

Marcia :o)

KSCarolyn

9/5/19

I saw y our post about your grandson's first day of 5th grade.  WHAT!   I remember when he was born.  It doesn't seem that long ago.  It's true that the older you get the faster the days go by.

Carolyn

• Edited September 5, 2019 7:45 pm  by  KSCarolyn
Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/19

I don't think DJ would have time to keep a journal separately but he's put his first two weekends on FB so I hope he continues that.  I've been saving the photos he's texted to us privately with a brief description too.

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/19

bornblesse2 said...

sandwiches galore too.

That was my Dad!!!  We used to say "He'll eat anything put between two slices of bread!"  He also loved hamburgers and hot dogs!  LOL

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/19

I'm so sorry about your other thumb!  Girlie...  you are working too hard!  

I'm glad you had such a great vacation to recuperate.

lppenguins

9/5/19

Yes absolutely. It was so good to get to spend time with my brother. 

Silver lining!  We forgot DH had OT coming from his upcoming check and it more than covered the A/C repair. It’s all good :0)

lppenguins

9/5/19

What are the odds of the other thumb? Lol

Vaca was wonderful :0)

it looks like you had fun too. Go DJ! How exciting 

Judy (DJZMOM)

9/5/19

Our choir & orchestra season started up last evening too.  Neither DH (on oboe) or me really was ready to begin this early in Sept.  But...  we got there...  with smiles on our faces.

lppenguins

9/5/19

I know, our original was about 23 yrs old. What’s crazy is they’re still 5,000-10,000! They should last longer - it’s insane  

it was a minor float thing which made it trip like a GFI whew