Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1924243 views.
AliceRosner

10/29/20

I am in Sun City Oro Valley outside of Tucson AZ

I haven’t been to activity center yet to checkout quilting clubs. 
if you are close I have tons of scraps to share 

Suze (casuzenn)

10/29/20

Yah..... With two very old, very disabled persons in wheelchairs... just thinking about that gives me the heebeejeebees....

LABFIEND said...

Speaking of retreat, should we be getting a notice of when we can send our entries in??

Totally agreed!

Colene (robicole1) said...

Oh no. I just saw about your Covid test. I hope you are doing well 

Thanks :) I'm fine now, but it was almost a month ago. The only thing that lingers is fatigue. I'm generally up later, etc. I'll take it, though! I had what I would consider mild case compared to some of my patients.

Now I'm working at the school for the deaf, and really enjoying getting to practice my ASL skills :) 

LABFIEND

10/29/20

You can kit it up for me, let me look, i think i have some pooh fabric, I'll look, right now we have no power, so not much is getting done, we at least have a generator, so run it in the morning to watch news and get hubby his coffee and toast-lol- and run the heater and fridge for a while. No internet, i add on my phone, kerosene heater in between. Ice is gone, above freezing now, but no idea when we will get power again. 37% out in grady county (us), 300,000 around OKC.  A mess!  Should have had my treadle working!!

• Edited October 29, 2020 10:08 am  by  LABFIEND
viola (sissly4)

10/29/20

Alice I live in Tucson from 04_2010.Then move to Sun City west of Phoenix.I come down quiet often to visit my friends.I am coming the 20th of Nov to pick up my serger and a class. And see one of my friends. When you get settle we will have to make a date with you and Yetta. for lunch.

Or a hand-crank machine!  I would love one of those.

I have a HUGE Pooh panel - I know I just saw it the other day while moving fabric around.  I will see if I have anything that would help.  

bornblesse2

10/29/20

Oh man, Patti!  Cold, and dreary!  Any guess how long the power will be down?   I don’t miss those days from when I lived in the Midwest.....

I will kit it up and in the meantime, you can dream up an idea! Let me know if I should find some matching bits of color!

thanks my friend!

Colene (robicole1)

10/29/20

I’m glad to hear you are improved 

AliceRosner

10/29/20

My late friend Lynn Rice was a snow bird in Your Sun City group I believe. 
would love to see you if you are here. 
my older son lives in north Phoenix so if I ever get up there we could plan a meeting. 
otherwise I plan to attend retreat.