Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2042115 views.
LindaPutt

11/5/20

Congrats grandma!  Glad mom and baby are healthy and doing well.  What a dollbaby! 

Suze (casuzenn)

11/6/20

gosh..he is adorable!!

Congrats Grandma!

latterberry

11/6/20

My 8th grade  math teacher was a Miss Szabo! The town I grew up in was primarily Polish, Slavic, and Hungarians (they came to work in te coal mines) So there were lots of Szabos and other ethnic sounding names.  It is frustrating when you can't find a thing.  

latterberry

11/6/20

What a precious little bundle of joy!  Congratulations!

LABFIEND

11/6/20

CONGRATULATIONS!!!1 He is a cutie, I am sure you are over the moon!  Enjoy him!

LindaPutt

11/10/20

I've hesitated to say this until now, but I'm feeling kind of stressed, and think I could use some prayers.  A few weeks ago, during Rick's routine doctor appointment, they noticed a heart murmur.  They sent him for an eccocardiogram and diagnosed him with severe aortic stenosis.  His appointment with a cardiologist is finally approaching - this Thursday.   I'll be the first to admit I'm a worry wart.  Plus I know so little about this, just a few things I read on the internet (which they say not to do), so your prayers and also info would be greatly appreciated.

• Edited November 11, 2020 9:48 am  by  LindaPutt
Suze (casuzenn)

11/10/20

Sending prayers for Rick....