Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 2042105 views.

I will definitely add both of you to my prayer list! <3

KSCarolyn

11/11/20

My brother in law had this and had a valve replacement.  He is doing just fine now.  I could be wrong but I think this is what Cathy had too.  I know how you worry so I'm offering up prayers for you and Rick.

Carolyn

Prayers for Rick. Keep us posted.

LindaPutt

11/11/20

Thanks Suze - I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate yours.

LindaPutt

11/11/20

Thanks Mel. 

I tried to get some guidance from our primary after the initial report came in last month but was only told to wait for the cardiology appointment (4 weeks out).  Not helpful.   We decided on adding baby asperin, switching from jogging to walking, and watching his diet.  You've probably come across this -  do you think he should be doing anything else right now?

LindaPutt

11/11/20

That's good to know Carolyn.  Thanks for the info and your prayers.

LindaPutt

11/11/20

My new computer was delivered yesterday so off I go to Data Doctors this morning to have programs installed and data transferred.  I'll be off-line until tomorrow afternoon so will post more then.

I recommend just following the doctor's advice, Linda. Not to put you off or anything, but I don't know enough about cardiology to get into particulars. Gentle exercise and good diet sound like sound advice (for anyone) and I understand the baby aspirin.

karensquilte

11/11/20

Congrats Laurie.  He's a cutie.Looks so strong too.