Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1783274 views.
Suze (casuzenn)

Mar-23

got them! Thanks!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-23

Spent some time at the bank today trying to open a Trust account.  Was told approval hadn't come back from wherever he had to send it.  Hopefully by the end of the week.  Should have been a simple estate to handle.  Would have been if I was the trustee from the start but the former trustee had an agenda, what benefitted him.

Suze (casuzenn)

Mar-23

We used JP Morgan Chase...the accounts my parents had converted to Trust accounts when they passed...I had to get an TIN for the Trust...

How did you get the Trustee changed to you?

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Mar-23

How utterly awful of the former Trustee to be so selfish and self-centered.   He probably figured that he had a good deal going and that no one in the family was going to contest it.   How unfortunate that you need to muddle through everything to get it straightened out.  :-(

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Nice!  A 15 year loan is a great way to get your house paid off!  Then when you do take your usual payments and put into your longterm savings/investments.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

(((( Laura ))))  I'm sorry for the results of you test.  Thankfully it is small and caught early.  Praying for your plan of attack with the surgeon.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

Positive thoughts can't hurt and can possibly be beneficial.  Negative thoughts and fear are definitely bad.

Worry and stress over the things you DO have control over .. and your outlook is one of them.  You have no control over how the cancer happened, so don't spend any emotional time castigating yourself over what might have been or what you could have/should have/might have done. 

You do have (some) control over future actions.  Do some research.  Listen to the doctors.  Ask them questions.  Look at alternative solutions and discuss them with your medical team.

All you've said is sooo true.  

You are soo wise...

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

5dogmom (CRISR5) said...

I find this quilt very serene, elegant, and sophisticated.

Well said!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Wow!  You are going to be busy for some time!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-24

Hilda!?!  It's wonderful to see you here.  What have you been keeping with?  How old are those darling boys of yours?  How old are they now?

Do stick around!!  You are missed!  Pat too!