Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1836878 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Mar-28

Oh ((((( Carolyn )))))  I'm so sorry you are suffering so.  My stupid wrist pales in comparison  I'll be praying for immediate relief with the new meds and also for a new plan that provides you long term relief and improved quality of life.

I do hope you can sit to sew at least some!

LABFIEND

Mar-28

KSCarolyn said:

I think it would be nice for you guys to come and waited on me hand and foot like the Princess that I am.  LOL

We will bring our maids outfits!!

(((((((((Carolyn))))))))))) I will be praying for. So sorry that you have been in so much pain for so long. Hopefully they will come up with some answers. 

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said...

That is really nice!

Thank you :) Started it at Christmas, and set it aside...LOL!!! Glad to get it done...

Carolyn, I'm SO sorry about your back! I'll be praying for you daily! <3 Take good care of my friend!

latterberry said...

Very pretty! Perfect for spring.

Thank you! It's Christmas prints, but it was fun...something different than the same Christmas quilts I"ve been using for 15-20 years. LOL!!! 

Judy (DJZMOM) said...

Mel, your scrappy strips scraps on white quilt top is so cheerful!

Thanks, Judy!!!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Mar-31

Suze (casuzenn) said:

How did you get the Trustee changed to you?

I was named as second in line in the trust if the first trustee was fired or resigned.  He resigned.  The attorney gave me a document for him to sign.  As soon as it was signed and notarized, (he dragged his feet almost 2 weeks) I took it to the attorney's office and now we have a court date.  I guess it will be official then but I'm allowed to set up the account and pay bills etc.  I di have to get a TIN to set up the account.

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-1

Loved looking at your updated blog.  I like your mix of what you make and the outdoors.  Beautiful sunset and nature pictures with your new camera.  I haven't knit in decades.  It was always relaxing.  I had a friend who said that I could even knit in a dark movie theater while watching a movie.  She exaggerated but I did enjoy it.  I bookmarked your blog so I won't lose it this time.   Glad to see you posting. 

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Apr-1

Don't see the picture of you with DJ and his friends.  Maybe I'll see it as I continue to catch up.  I love it the David fixed you up for sewing in Colorado.  He's a keeper.  Now to get some projects there for you to work on.  You really had a busy month.  What a scare with the 301.  Glad you found it.