Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1892537 views.
lppenguins

4/2/21

I hope your feeling better with the steroids and pain meds hugs ((((( )))))

KSCarolyn

4/2/21

lppenguins said:

I hope your feeling better with the steroids and pain meds hugs ((((( )))))

I think maybe I have turned a corner.  Yesterday my pain of out of sight, today I woke up with about 50% less pain.  I think the prednisone has kicked in and doing some good about reducing inflammation.  Yesterday I took 5 pain pills within 24 hours.  Today only one pill at 6 am and 1/2 pill at noon.  None since then.  I am so, so grateful for the prayers.

Carolyn

bornblesse2

4/2/21

Carolyn, I am soooooooo glad you are getting some pain relief!

LindaPutt

4/2/21

So glad to hear that Carolyn.  Praying you keep improving.

LABFIEND

4/3/21

Carolyn  So so glad you are feeling better!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

4/3/21

Thanks.  Yes, it has been a crazy time.  We were all relieved David was able to find his Mom's 301 in Lost & Found at the airport.  In CO I started a simple Jelly Roll Race baby quilt with a cute 20 strip roll I found at JoAnn's.  It came home with me to CA.  But I'm a bit unable to sew due to my broken wrist.  I'm reminded often why God gave us two hands!  I finally got into see an Orthopedist Thurs.  It's not a simple break.  He wanted to do surgery ASAP but because of the holiday couldn't find a opening at the out patient surgical center.  So I'm scheduled at 7:30am Monday morning.  Ugh....  have to be there at 6AM!!!  At least it's only 5 min down the road!

Oh, and thanks for sharing some of you goodies with me.  I forgot we had talked about those so was surprised when David opened your mailing.  

Judy (DJZMOM)

4/3/21

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

I notice the female friends number more then the male ones.

HaHaHa

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

Anyone special?

I don't think so...  but maybe.  We hear a lot about Julia (the gal in the middle of the girls).  But they do all have a lot of fun with each other.  He does go to church with a couple of them too.  He insists they are all just good friends.  We'll see....

Judy (DJZMOM)

4/3/21

KSCarolyn said...

I think maybe I have turned a corner.  Yesterday my pain of out of sight, today I woke up with about 50% less pain.  I think the prednisone has kicked in and doing some good about reducing inflammation.  Yesterday I took 5 pain pills within 24 hours.  Today only one pill at 6 am and 1/2 pill at noon.  None since then. 

Wow!  I'm so glad you got some relief!

Just good friends is how it all starts and in the best way. That is how DH and I started.....we were part of a group of friends. Sounds like DJ is doing really well in college and college life.