Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1788486 views.
lppenguins

Jun-11

Hi Ya’ll. Well I’m starting Chemo on Wednesday June 23rd. I have to do 4 treatments 3 weeks apart so I should be done by end of August. Then a short break before radiation 21 treatments which should be done by the 1st of October. Well I think my dance cards full through the end of the year! 

Yes, I’d say your dance card is full.  You’re still in my prayers.  Thank you for the update on Viola. 

Midkid5

Jun-12

Thanks for the update on Viola.  Prays are said for your health, stay positive and make sure to laugh daily.

Jo

LABFIEND

Jun-12

Hugs going out to you, best of luck with your treatments, you can do this!!

Laura will be praying all goes well. 

Suze (casuzenn)

Jun-12

Sending prayers that you tolerate the chemo drugs well. They are likely different than what I am taking, so I can't give you any advice, other than to let your Dr know if you have side effects  - they have stuff you can take to counteract almost every side effect.

Keep on dancing!

MelRN

Jun-12

Laura,

You're in my prayers! (((HUGS)))

KSCarolyn

Jun-12

I want to thank those of you that sent cards, it brightens my day.  My surgery is this Wednesday so be sure to say a prayer for me.  I will probably stay there until Friday.  Also, I need an intervention.  I spend most of my days in front of my computer with a credit card shopping on Amazon.  I think I’m turning into a shopaholic.  What else can I do since I can’t drive anywhere or walk without a walker or wheelchair?  

Carolyn

Suze (casuzenn)

Jun-12

KSCarolyn said:

Also, I need an intervention.  I spend most of my days in front of my computer with a credit card shopping on Amazon.  I think I’m turning into a shopaholic.  What else can I do since I can’t drive anywhere or walk without a walker or wheelchair?  

hahaha...I have too! G finally said NO MORE AMAZON BOXES!! At least until we get house staged for my surgery later in the summer (we have to have it super clean since I will not have any immune system to speak of for quite a while)

Prayers being sent!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-12

Thanks for the Viola update Laura.