Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1776929 views.
Mishii

Jun-13

Suze (casuzenn) said:

we have to have it super clean since I will not have any immune system

You obviously just need to throw a cleaning product in with every order. Online shopping is good for the soul!

Glad to hear things are headed in the right direction. Been thinking of you often. Hang in there!

lppenguins

Jun-14

Yes of course. She always makes the decision to be happy wherever she is. 
thanks for your prayers!

lppenguins

Jun-14

Thanks so much. With a 7 1/2 month old baby boy in the house, it’s easy to smile and laugh. He is such a joy. Cries every 15 minutes when he falls, bumps his head etc. barely crawling but starting to stand up on the fort stool or chair. Or even the wall. 

lppenguins

Jun-14

I do dance!

my Sidney loves it when I dance around he thinks he’s on a ride and just giggles.
They still have to hand him to me, because I don’t have a clearance to lift him yet. 
my Oncologist told me the same thing Suze, “Just call us, we have meds to help”

I hope your treatments are going well. Many prayers. 

lppenguins

Jun-14

Thanks!!! I like ve the pictures of your updated sewing room. So pretty. 

lppenguins

Jun-14

Retail therapy sure helps sometimes. I’ll pray for moderation. Lol

lppenguins

Jun-14

Thanks Judy. I will get a small break thank goodness. I repeat over and over, “ I can do anything for 3 months”. I’ll get through it. 
♥?

lppenguins

Jun-14

Thanks! It sounds like your still crazy busy. 
take care of you.

Happy Birthday Mishii!

MelRN

Jun-14

Thanks...do you mean the green sewing room I did several months ago, or the purple office/art room? LOL!!! My whole house has now been made over into a lovely Mel space! :D :D :D 

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jun-15

That is a great idea for the quilting for this baby quilt but it is also done horizontally.  I like the idea of doing it vertically.  I have seen more modern style quilts done in simple straight lines but it did sure give a new and unique design to the piecing.  

Btw...  Hope you had a special birthday!!