Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1782570 views.
lppenguins

Jun-22

The purple room, although I love the green one too. Great color choices. 

lppenguins

Jun-22

Hi Vi, glad you’re back on.  

thanks everyone for the lovely comments and prayers for my treatments. Tomorrow is the first one. Ahckkk

Suze (casuzenn)

Jun-22

You go girl!! You got this...

MelRN

Jun-22

Thank you :D I really enjoy decorating!

Eta: I'm still praying!

• Edited June 22, 2021 1:12 pm  by  MelRN
MelRN

Jun-23

Do we have any idea of next year's retreat dates? I know it's super early, but people are asking for days off like a year from now...

nylaagain

Jun-24

You have to feel good by next week so you can come meet my sister. I tell her I’ll believe it when I see it but she says she’ll be here the 30th. If she actually shows, I plan another deck luncheon for everyone.

lppenguins

Jun-24

I did get through the first treatment yay yay!!!

no allergy issues and just a little nauseous last night. Today tummy issues. Pounding water to flush it out. And nausea meds. 

I should be good. I would love to meet her and have lunch! I’m pretty open on the 1st and 2nd

MelRN

Jun-25

Pulled over to the side of the road to turn around. Checked behind me and did not see anyone. As I pulled out, there was a girl obviously had been in my blind spot prior to when I looked. She plowed into me, totaling both the cars. Not broken!! But severe pain. Joleen came to help me thru the first night..Shoulder immense pain, neck stiff and somehow bruised. Pls pray...Gonna be on my own in am, and gotta find a new car..

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jun-25

OH NO!   That's HORRIBLE.  You've been seen by the doctors, right?  And have adequate pain meds?    Holy moley.