Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1836139 views.
MelRN

Jun-27

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

You've been seen by the doctors, right?  And have adequate pain meds? 

I thought the shoulder was broken, so went to ER...CT scans and x-rays showed no fx but my neck is already full of arthritis. LOL!!! My sis came up to help me thru the first night, and my friend Doug came and helped me get a new car yesterday. Shoulder still killing me, neck stiff, but I'm taking ibuprofen and sleeping a lot :) 

MelRN

Jun-27

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said...

I was praying for you yesterday and not sure why. 

Isn't that funny? Sometimes God just puts someone in our hearts. I'll be ok, tho I need prayers for pain. :D 

MelRN

Jun-27

Thank you! I appreciate the prayers! Still gotta hassle with the insurance, but I know 100% they will total...took the front quadrant of my car off!

MelRN

Jun-27

latterberry said...

Praying you heal quickly.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

MelRN

Jun-27

lppenguins said...

y. I hate accidents. 

Me too!!! Stresses me out! Good news is I'm not broken!

lppenguins

Jun-27

Well that’s good news, but remember getting flung around like a rag doll hurts too. Rest well

viola (sissly4)

Jun-27

Sorry to hear about the accident.But glad to hear no broken bones or put in the hospital.Take it easy.Look once look twice again before turning.

MelRN

Jun-27

lppenguins said...

getting flung around like a rag doll hurts too

Now that is soooo true! Shoulder so sore I cannot do much!

MelRN

Jun-27

viola (sissly4) said...

put in the hospital.Take it easy.Look once look twice again before turning.

Nope, they discharged me fairly quickly...I was only there a few hours. My new car has one of those fancy cameras, so maybe that will help...I'll still look with my eyes!