Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1880746 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-10

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

WHY do you need a BED in an ATV??    oh.  never mind.  :-)

LOL  Here's a picture of what "Little Red" will look like!  I am holding out for red wheels!  They only had 3 in stock when we ordered it so hopefully they can find a 4th one for me or I may look a bit odd with 3 red and 1 black ore paint it myself!!  I think she will look quite cute.

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Jul-11

that looks adorable!   It will be VERY practical for you.

One of Tom's friends lives up by Grass Valley.  She & her husband have quite a bit of acreage and they have an ATV similar to that, with the tilt-up bed, etc.  She says it has come in SO handy for them.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-11

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

that looks adorable!   It will be VERY practical for you.

Thanks!  Yes, it will help me a lot especially as the neuropathy in my feet gets worse and I get older.  We expect we will be able to find many things to use it for.  We can even add an accessory of a 66" snow plow to the front!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Jul-11

Suze (casuzenn) said...

gosh that is cute!

Isn't it!?!  I can't wait to see if they find the 4th red wheel for it!?!

Suze (casuzenn)

Jul-11

Judy (DJZMOM) said:

the neuropathy in my feet

I have just started having neuropathy...geeze that hurts!! I used to have just a bit of numbness on the underside of my forefoot...but it exploded the last couple of weeks - numb all the way to my knees and the electric jolts. Are you taking anything? I started on alpha lipoic acid and b -complex vitamins...and I massage Vick's VapoRub into them twice a day. Dr thinks mine will go back away in a couple of months. One cycle of Velcade too much! 

judyinohio

Jul-11

Is it street legal?  Could you take it to the local quilt shop and use it to haul home some loot?  heart_eyes

viola (sissly4)

Jul-11

That cart is so cute.You know walking on carport is really hard for me.It like walking in the sand duno.I ask Nathan to tried to get me a place that does not have carport.But he could'nt.My  neuropathy is getting really bad the older I am getting.

judyinohio

Jul-11

I find that wearing shoes helps, Viola. I don't like going barefoot on carpet.

bornblesse2

Jul-11

I too would have chosen the red, the best color for sure!