Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1888786 views.
Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-2

Thanks for the good wishes.  I'll let you know how he does.  He's ready to have it over with! 

Well, we visited ( 2 hours) with the foot doctor.  He is pleased with the way Roger’s foot looks. His concern Is the nice soft shoes we purchased from JudyinOhio recommended site have no support. He’s of 2 minds, leave thins alone at the moment, since wounds are healing. However with no support in his shoe he runs the risk of breaking his foot just by transferring from wc to recliner or bed. But, if we put supports in the shoe, will it raise the foot up making toes run, causing another sore. He felt a tiny pulse in on place on his ankle. His recommendation is to leave things along and hope the foot doesn’t break.  He has absolutely no feelings from the bottom of his feelings up to his knees.   So for now we just check them daily.   I feel better about with what we’ve been doing. Now if I can keep my back, hip and arms kinda pain free! Thank you for all your prayers and suggestions.

See above a few posts. This was perfect!

Thank you do much!

judyinohio

Aug-3

Sandy, I am so glad you could find shoes (or slippers) that were helpful.

I know that Zappo's will take orders from people who need only one shoe so I thought it might be the place for people that need to make other kinds of special orders.

MelRN

Aug-3

If you take a few days off for bereavement, has it ever been your experience to have to find your own coverage?

Thank you it really made a difference for him.  relaxed

Not in my experience, but I’m not in nursing. 

lppenguins

Aug-6

Hello everyone, I’m just catching up but had to hop in here. Omg that is me too!!!  I have several pics exactly like this one. Dang we were hotties. Lol

id kill for some of those clothes now (well and frankly to be able to fit into them). 

gosh we had so much fun!!!

lppenguins

Aug-6

Nope small town life, very few places to shop.