Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1969037 views.
MelRN

Aug-15

I'm glad you're feeling better and he's working on weaning you; sounds like a wise doc. <3

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-16

((((Carolyn))))  You sure have been through the ringer.  I'm so very glad you can immediately say your back has NO PAIN and the surgery worked!!!  Medications that do so much to help us and it is very hard to imagine how they can be a detriment to us too.  Thank goodness to a diligent doctor willing to take the time to find a reason and solution for you.  

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Aug-17

I talked to Carolyn yesterday.  She called to tell me that she put on makeup for the first time since her surgery yesterday!  That's when you know she is getting better.

viola (sissly4)

Aug-17

I stop putting on make up a year ago. I am glad she is feeling better.

KSCarolyn

Aug-17

I also got a haircut.  My daughter-in-law's beautician came to my house to cut my hair.  I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and will ask him for a cortisone shot in my knee.  I'm limping which makes it hard to make progress in walking without a walker.  My legs are still weak but we are getting there slowly but surely.   I'm wishing you good luck with your surgery today and a speedy recovery.

Carolyn

MelRN

Aug-17

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

She called to tell me that she put on makeup for the first time since her surgery yesterday!

Yippee!!! I'm so glad she's starting to feel more herself :D 

karensquilte

Aug-17

Its so nice to hear you are doing much, much better and even putting on some makeup.  You are the princess after all!  Keep improving and soon you'll be home back to your own devices.

Mishii

Aug-17

Thank goodness. The neighbors were starting to complain!
KSCarolyn

Aug-17

I'm so disappointed, my doctor told me I have to wait another month before he can give me a cortisone shot in my knee.  Something to do with having to wait 3 months after my back surgery.  I'm limping pretty bad and it interferes with my PT sessions.  I was hoping to get off this walker before the end of the month.  I think that is probably not going to happen.

Carolyn

Judy (DJZMOM)

Aug-18

You are soooo right!!  To have our Princess put on make-up is a wonderful sign of getting better and stronger!

Now we look forward to YOU checking in to let us know how you are managing through your recovery too.  I was so glad to see a FB update from Bob that your surgery went well.  I'll be praying you through!!