Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1893974 views.
Judy (DJZMOM)

Sep-8

Cathy (cacnurse1) said...

DH is slowly improving.  He's even more impatient than I am.  He's very protective and doesn't want me to do much.

Good for him!  Thank him for taking good care of you...  for all of us!

Suze (casuzenn)

Sep-8

good!

I wish my Mama had had your therapist and exercises when she broke her shoulder...no one told her to keep wiggling her fingers so she lost the use of her dominant hand...she had to learn to eat left handed.

How much longer will it take before you can actively move your shoulder?

Glad both of you are recovering. Saw Maggie took Bob for a walk the other day.

YDritch

Sep-8

Retreat?  Did someone say "Retreat"?

Suze (casuzenn)

Sep-8

We did hear that 'R' word!!!

KSCarolyn

Sep-10

I just sent an email to all of the retreat attendees that have attended in the last three years.  It is a survey for the retreat in 2022,  It is time-sensitive so we need your answers ASAP.   Please check your email today.

Carolyn

Pirate (PIRATE_SR)

Sep-10

Ellen, I just saw where your dear little Pirate passed over the Rainbow Bridge.  I offer my condolences.  He was such a valued member of your family.  Savor the memories.  ((  hugs ))

Carolyn I just replied to you. I had to do on my cell phone and I tried to be able to edit in the PDF and send back but I could not so just wrote out my response and sent back. Please let me know if you get it and it is ok.

Thanks!

I am really looking forward to retreat this year and will be there!

Suze (casuzenn)

Sep-10

I just sent my reply too...

bornblesse2

Sep-11

Thanks Shelley!

yesterday was a tough day.  The first day without him.  And to compound my emotions,  I had Denise’s stash all around sorting….

but my Pirate boy went peacefully and in his timing.  No more “old man” struggles.