Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1927791 views.
MelRN

Oct-2

Thanks, Laura! I actually got a reply on the bigger forum on FB, and someone sent me a FQ. I finished the quilt :) 

I'm glad the radiation isn't too bad on you this round. I think it sometimes cumulative, the effects, so I'll keep praying! <3 

lppenguins

Oct-2

Oh that’s great. I’m sorry it took so long to find my tote. But now that it’s out I’ll hopefully finish my 30’s apron quilt started at my local guild. 

thanks for the prayers, I certainly need them. ;0)

MelRN

Oct-2

No worries; I appreciate you thinking of me!!! <3

YDritch

Oct-6

This lady reminds me so much of Yetta I just had to get a picture. 

Well, thank you very much!  Glad to know you still recognize me after so long.  Hope to see you in February.

YDritch

Oct-6

Arizona Ladies:  DH and I will renting a place in Surprise, AZ from Oct. 11 thru Oct. 15.  Any suggestions for restaurants, things to do in that area (which certainly includes PHX)?  We're just going to be bumming for a few days and have no specific plans.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-7

I agree with others who have said your short hair cut looks terrific! 

(When I lost my hair I really enjoyed it short but my guys...  not so much.
Perhaps again one day I'll cut it short,)

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-7

Linda, I'm so glad your dentist discovered the infection and started you on antibiotics.  To get some relief so quickly sure must be encouraging to you.  The colors of your new Tula project sure are cheerful!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-7

Wow Shelley, your new Tula project will be so cool...  if you don't go blind by the time you are done!!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-7

Wow Linda, that Tula Nova will be stunning too!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Oct-7

Pirate (PIRATE_SR) said...

I will certainly remember your existence if I don't have a clue on what do to with the finished quilt.   :-)

Somehow I don't think you'll have a problem figuring out what to do with it if I'm around!  It might get lost in the mail to OH...  just sayin'...