Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of the Sun Quilters   Off-Topic Chat

Started 8/20/15 by KSCarolyn; 1922925 views.
Dee in TX (DBRADFOR3)

8/21/15

The other day on FB my cousin posted he was staying at the blueswallow motel. He was back there for his high school reunion. He went to school with the folks who own it now.  small world.

Glad you made it over here and hopefully you will be able to keep up this time.

Ami - Sewing up a storm

Dee I think that was my parrot quilt............it was a Carolina Parakeet to be exact and I made it for the Art Image Challenge we did some years back.........his head was yellow and red and he was on a blue background with green flying geese circling around him.

I don't think I have seen Kim D here so I sent her an e-mail to let her know whats up.

Ami - Sewing up a storm

Misha (MISHAMISHA)

8/21/15

JakenEmma said:

Loong time no talky!

Howdy, Rebecca!!!

Um, yeah, I don't think I'll use that one.  ;-)  Anyone heard anything from/about Annette?

Hey Judy,

I tried going back to the Zeta (?) and responding to your note...I'm also using Firefox, with Ad-blocker, Win 8...and it was a no go.  So back to Classic View.  I don't mind not having all the other colors and stuff.  In Zeta (I think that's what it's called?) I get a reply window with no formatting icons on top, and no matter what I do I can't get a cursor to show up inside the box. 

Hilda

The people that own the (Blue Swallow) motel now are really nice and are doing a great job.  It's nice to see them having success with it and maintaining it. 

Hilda