Online Quilting Guild

Hosted by Janet Wickell (janma)|ScrapQuilts.com

Welcome to our free quilting forum, the Online Quilting Guild, where you can share ideas about quilting, swap fabrics and other projects, and chat with quilters worldwide.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Quilt Challenge -Anyone on the forum is welcome to participate   Quilting Challenges

Started 4/29/17 by Kim D. (KIMDIG); 22265 views.
mxkittens

Nov-6

YDritch said:

Then I'd better make sure she has my new address!

Yeah Yetta!  Panel in the mail to you today!

mxkittens

Nov-6

KSCarolyn said:

Just so you know, Yetta's address changed since last year. I'll send it to you in an email.

Got it and mailed to day to the new address!  Thanks Carolyn for keeping an eye on all of us!  AND FROM KANSAS!

YDritch

Nov-6

Thanks so much.  Now I guess I'd better get busy and think of something to do with it.  The pictures of the panels are so pretty.  Still haven't been able to find one from the retreat....probably buried with other treasures to be found at a later date!

Cathy (cacnurse1)

Nov-6

I used fabric from my stash also.  Still lots more.  Trying to use it up.

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-7

Ami_Quilts (sewingupasto) said...

Kim did put a piece on everyone's plzce. You might want to check any stuff you brought back from the retreat to see if you have it.

Yes.  But perhaps Yetta left it with her power cord.

Oh....  but I guess that happened two years ago!  

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-7

YDritch said...

It's probably buried in retreat stuff from last year.  Now where did I put it?

In your wonderful new sewing room!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-7

Mishii said...

I finally found an idea. Woohoo!

Go ahead...  rub it in...

Pass along any leftovers!

Judy (DJZMOM)

Nov-7

mxkittens said...

Yeah Yetta!  Panel in the mail to you today!

Well, fiddle!  Now I can't mine... 

My husband's S4 died suddenly so we went to Best Buy and got new S8s His is an S8+ but not that much bigger than mine. Then he got sick and has been in the hospital for 4 weeks, got home today. I've piddled around with my phone and have figured out kinda sorta how to do a few things, but we're going to BB tomorrow and have the Geeks take pity on us old farts. I plan to take copious notes because I can't remember sh....anything any more. I did manage to find Apps by myself and add a few. I am amazed. at me.